The Hobbit Trailer is up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hobbit Trailer is up!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

-----

Fond memories of this story I have, I like what I see so far

I can't wait to see Jackson's take on Smaug.

Comment

I'm actually more amused that Martin Freeman is doing Bilbo Baggins, and Benedict Cumberbach, is voicing Smaug. Is kind of funny to see the 'Sherlock' actors in the film.

Comment

Really can't wait for this, I'm pumped.

Comment

Watched it five times already.

Here's a new link since the first one got deleted.
          THE HOBBIT Trailer HD - For more movie news and interviews go to http://www.collider.com Synopsis:"The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" follows title character...

Comment

Wow, this does look pretty amazing so far. I'm also glad to see that a lot of the actors are were able to reprise their roles.

"What's a Bagginseses, Precious?!"

Tee-hee, I'm excited too.
            sigpic

Comment

Perhaps the most pumped up film of all time? Releasing the trailer a year in advance doesn't change that either

Looks good indeed, but I don't think it will exceed the epicness of the LOTR trilogy.
              Freedom of Information.

Comment

I don't think it's meant to be as epic - the book wasn't, although I suspect Smaug and the Battle of Five Armies aren't gonna be subtle. It looks good so far, though.

Comment

Absolutely amazing, and the music already sounds incredible. Love it love it love it.
                  http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                  http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                  Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Found out that Benedict Cumberbach has 2 roles in the Hobbit films, both villains. Gonna be a long year...

Comment

2012 will be a fantastic year for movies. The Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers, Skyfall, Prometheus, Expendables 2 and of course The Hobbit. Cannot wait!

Comment

The prophecy was true, 2012 will be a year of epic proportions.
                        Freedom of Information.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                          2012 will be a fantastic year for movies. The Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers, Skyfall, Prometheus, Expendables 2 and of course The Hobbit. Cannot wait!
                          Dun dun, so that's where the future of mankind goes wrong! 2012 all makes sense now..

Just kidding of course, Prometheus > j00..

Comment

Working...
                          X