No announcement yet.

Prometheus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• settle down, You just said you agreed with what Dark_ Chris said, which is what I was saying all along.

I was also saying that none of us know the facts because the film isnt even out yet.
    The only person who is having trouble understanding the conversation is you.

Comment

• Pfft! What's all this noise?... I won't care if that's the same ship or another one just like it (if we had several space shuttles, why can't those superior aliens have more than 1 similar ship?).

Anyway, such details are not the sort of thing that will even register with you, once you're in your seat watching Ridley's latest masterpiece.

You should get HYPED, not angry.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

• I need to go find the Q&A but I'm fairly certain at this point some discussion has been made which implies it is the same craft. Additionally the rundown of the Aliens Colonial Marines game coverage recently has said people at Gearbox have seen the Prometheus script, talked to Scott and say that the deralict craft from Alien (which as a location briefly appears in the Directors Cut of Aliens) is the last location in the game which also ties in somewhat with Prometheus (as the games plot is suppost to exist within the established Canon and be included).

Comment

• Colonial Marines is part of the established canon? This is good.

Everything will hopefully tie in together better now. Alien 3 deserves better treatment, both by the fans and by Fox.
          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-10-2012, 01:03 AM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
            once you're in your seat watching Ridley's latest masterpiece.
            Dude, the film could end up as a space turd, even the most experienced directors cant read a script and know if its good or bad(Tim Burton, by his own admission).

Don't call it a masterpiece until ye has seen it!

Comment

• Ridley Scott doesn't consider Alien 3 and 4 to be canon. Neither does Cameron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                Dude, the film could end up as a space turd, even the most experienced directors cant read a script and know if its good or bad(Tim Burton, by his own admission).

Don't call it a masterpiece until ye has seen it!
                The Taj Mahal is a masterpiece and I have never seen it. Pictures don't do it justice. Or so they tell me.

If this film bombs and turns out to be a turd, then we'll always have James Cameron.
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

• Films are rarely the taj mahal ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                    If this film bombs and turns out to be a turd, then we'll always have James Cameron.
                    Unless he plans to retcon the Aliens and turn them blue it is not going to happen.

James Cameron has found his true love, and it is blue. In an interview with The New York Times, the “Titanic” and “Aliens” filmmaker admits that a combination of his own non-filmmaking activities and his commitments to the “Avatar” franchise mean that he has essentially scrapped all plans to either develop or produce any other […]
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• But but but..I like Alien 3.

See you in hell.

Comment

• Alien 3 was borked by Fox more than anything. Mediocre script, so so characters, shitty ending. Only good thing that came from the film was David Fincher.

Sorry Spencer.
                        Last edited by Wrathborne; 05-11-2012, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• More at the link
                          sigpic

Comment

• Oh Charlize..... Charlize Charlize.....

Absolutely.
                            Stunning.
                            http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                            http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                            Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Alien 3 is an underrated gem, especially the assembly cut.

Sorry Wrathbone.
                              "I've got 100 cows."
                              "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• I've never watched Alien3.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X