Prometheus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
    I dunno... I think you got her confused with that other actress that has only one facial expression.

BTW, they're in a movie together.

They should've went for a trifecta by having Keanu Reeves in it too.
    Yeah I know, they should call the film 'Mannequin'. Both actresses have the eyes of a corpse and limited facial expressions is most of what they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      Yeah I know, they should call the film 'Mannequin'. Both actresses have the eyes of a corpse and limited facial expressions is most of what they do.
      I know one of them will turn up in this whenever they remake it...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Rombie; 05-11-2012, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Alien 3 is my fav of the movies. The cafeteria scene is my fav moment in the entire series also, though the special edition kind of botched it.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I love you, Dracarys. I will now support you instead of News Bot in your heated debates.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• What about me Spencer? You trollop!

Comment

What about me Spencer? You trollop!
              You don't need help... unless Mr. Hunter is getting to b too much to handle for ya.
              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

• This movie will be alot better than alien 1 ( alien 1 was kinda slow an boring) it wont beat aliens but yeah it got a good shot at been better than 1 movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                  This movie will be alot better than alien 1 ( alien 1 was kinda slow an boring).....
                  Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                  sigpic

Comment

• rehunk's movie tastes have been established as abysmal by most people. He considers Avatar to be one of the best movies ever made. So we kinda ignore his taste in movies now.

Comment

• Avatar is one of the best movies ever made...ya know, for CGI. I was and still am incredibly impressed by how so many of the shots in the film were seamless and how much life the Na'avi CGI models had in them.

Story wise it wasn't really epic, or mind blowing. But it wasn't really bad either, the film is really a higher standard for CGI characters in cinema.

Comment

• Oh yes, looks wise it's incredible. He tried explaining that, because of how cool it looks, it's way better than Blade Runner, which he finds boring. It kinda...boggled the brain a bit.

Comment

• ...ouch.

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                            This movie will be alot better than alien 1 ( alien 1 was kinda slow an boring) it wont beat aliens but yeah it got a good shot at been better than 1 movie.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	fuck.gif
Views:	1
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	401157
                            Spoiler:

Comment

• I'm more amused by the combination of your current posting status and the image you just posted.

Comment

I'm more amused by the combination of your current posting status and the image you just posted.
                                Why?
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X