X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
    Why?
    Right Hand
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

• Oh yeah I get it. I feel little stupid now.
      Last edited by Dark_Chris; 05-12-2012, 02:49 PM.
      Spoiler:

Comment

• Because you posted a hand with a middle finger, and your current title is ri-ah, never mind.

Comment

• You're currently rank 39 - Right Hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Oh yes, looks wise it's incredible. He tried explaining that, because of how cool it looks, it's way better than Blade Runner, which he finds boring. It kinda...boggled the brain a bit.
            I had heard so many great things about blade runner so i finally gave the movie a shot .. but come on its so freaking boring.. the acting isent anything to yell hurray for the music is so crappy the story is nothing special either there is 10 versions of the movie all of them is just as shitty
            so yeah i hated that movie and i really gave it a shot after all the great things i heard about it but in the end its just a slow ass boring movie that are way overrated.

Comment

• Yeah yeah I get it Thanks guys.

Before I misunderstood what Wrathborne meant. I thoutgh he was talking about my opinions and posts I posted lately, not about my rank. I get it wrong way.
              Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                I had heard so many great things about blade runner so i finally gave the movie a shot .. but come on its so freaking boring.. the acting isent anything to yell hurray for the music is so crappy the story is nothing special either there is 10 versions of the movie all of them is just as shitty
                so yeah i hated that movie and i really gave it a shot after all the great things i heard about it but in the end its just a slow ass boring movie that are way overrated.
                GTFO, seriously just GTFO!!!

EDIT: Fu*k double post, sorry.
                Last edited by Dark_Chris; 05-12-2012, 02:57 PM.
                Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                  GTFO, seriously just GTFO!!!
                  I wasent speaking to you.

Comment

• Than I suggest you use private chat or PM's next time, cuz this is public forum.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

• Your opinion is gone...like tears in the rain.

Comment

• Alright, back on topic guys.

Comment

• I got the right to share my opinion Its not my problem if you dont agree

But anyway back to promethues...

I really hope it does good at the box office so we can get a 2 movie an im very happy its R rated.

Comment

• Jesus fucking Christ. In two pages i've just seen both Alien and Balde Runner called boring.

I need to lie down.

To be honest, I can't see you enjoying Prometheus all that much either rehunk, it'll be similarly paced, with probably not a great deal of action within the first hour or so, anyone who knows Sir Ridley knows he always starts slow, with perhaps exception of Gladiator.
                            http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                            http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                            Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• I will enjoy promethues alot i never said i hated alien i just said it was abit slow ( if i said i hated alien 1 ) then that was a mistake.
                              Last edited by rehunk88; 05-12-2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• On repeat watches I must admit the first chunk of Alien is unnecessarily slow.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X