No announcement yet.

Prometheus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow congrats 3 hours to go for me, I think i'll start a open spoiler thread since it would be unfair on those who want to continue discussions to have anything ruined by accident.
    Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 06-01-2012, 06:00 AM.
    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      so expressionless and flat...BLEH!
      Still looks great... ON PAPER!

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post

The French like to trash talk.
        Well not all xD maybe trash talking came from the Parisians that are the aggressive types Besides I'm French and I don't like talking trash but I do like listening to Trash Metal. Badum tss xD Probably because I'm only half French?
        Please ignore the failed lame joke.

Comment

• Just saw it.
          To be honest it was one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. It didn't need any refrence whatso ever from the Alien film or franchise. It stands on it's own big time.

The only thing I didn't get was at the very beginning...
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:

Comment

• He was seeding the earth with life. Without being rude if you didn't get that then how did you understand the rest of the film exactly?
            "I've got 100 cows."
            "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Actually I'm surprised that many people didn't get that. And tons of people think that Charlize is a robot. That's borderline retarded.

Comment

• I'm starting to see why this film has a lot of disappointed viewers. Unfortunately, in some regards, I'll have to agree with them but ...it's still pretty much the best horror/thriller that Big Hollywood has produced in an ungodly fucking amount of time.
                Last edited by BBboy20; 06-10-2012, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X