I need your help to win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your help to win!

RecordOnline sneakily posted a link to vote for Photo of the Year. Please please please, vote for the August picture, which is the picture of my nephew and my Dad! You may be required to register, if that is the case just use your Facebook ID, or register! It would really help me out a lot! Everyone vote is much appreciated, so tell your friends, tell your parents

Again, Borman? I never did get the fatty foods promised to me last time...but I'll vote again. Now you owe me desert too.

Comment

This time it's taking the photo of the month that everyone voted for last time, and making it Photo of the Year And as I said,whenever you are in NY, snacks and awesome food await.

Comment

Voted for your photo Borman.
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Thanks for the votes. Turns out you can vote once a day still, although one part of the site says you cant heh. So keep on voting if you would!

Comment

I think today is the last day for voting. Please help me out if you can!

Comment

And I won! Thanks for the help everyone! Free snacks on me when you visit.

Comment

Do you have a link showing that you won?
                Freedom of Information.

Comment

Working...
                X