Post your collections here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your collections here!

Seeing as we have a topic dedicated to our Biohazard/RE collections, Enetirnel and I decided that it might be interesting to see what other things there are you collect? Can be just about anything, I know that Enetirnel has some Clock Tower and Demento (Haunting Ground) items and Smiley has a collection of MGS stuff, so wondered about the rest of you? Post pictures if you want, it'll be interesting to see what you folks have!
    See you in hell.

Some of the aforementioned Clock Tower & Demento/Haunting Ground stuff...

Photos are in the spoiler tag. (Excuse the glare, took some quick ones on my phone. All of the games and stuff have the obi pieces but I couldn't be bothered to get them all out for the photo - it was hard enough to get around my workspace area at home to get the photos without stepping on anything (MGS HD LE box and other stuff around the room).

Spoiler:

Spencer, are you going to post some of your Blade Runner stuff?

Also, because I know I might get asked about the comics at the bottom of the photos (after what I saw with my doujinshi topic) - The ones with the cute art style are set in Clock Tower 2's final scenario and the first Clock Tower game and deal with the Burroughs twins tormenting Jennifer by murdering her friends, the posing with Edward/Dan above her on Endless Nightmare II is a reference to Jennifer barely avoiding being cut in two by the shears in Clock Tower - The First Fear - Official Comic and that official scene is replicated in the EN2 one.

To the surprise of some, such as Spencer and probably Wrathborne - none of the fan comics/doujinshi are hentai. Thank god for that and the fact that they're gory and the art in them all is really quite good (the Clock Towers one despite the slightly iffy looking cover art is actually a great joke one).

But I really do like the art of the Fight doujinshi - Jennifer being chased, and my favorite page (I've translated all of the doujinshi to English)
    Last edited by Enetirnel; 04-03-2012, 04:20 AM.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

I wouldn't say that I have a "collection" per say, it's somewhat difficult to find Blade Runner merchandise. I'm working towards picking up that Japanese DVD Collector's Edition Set. Wish I had bought one back in 2007 but I didn't have the money back then, plus Europe didn't get the briefcase version which meant having to import. I'll definitely get it though. Also, DAT GUN.

Anyway, here's a poor quality shot of what I have. I'm missing a full size wall poster which is somewhere around the apartment, buried beneath the pile of paperwork and such I have on the table behind me no doubt.

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-03-2012, 04:19 AM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Nice, interesting to see the film cell and art cards you've got there (thanks for clearing that up - couldn't tell exactly as I could see it was all still sealed up).

You'll still have to get the long box PC one though, hopefully you'll find it like I'll find those GFantasy issues with the Ghost Head manga in them.
        Last edited by Enetirnel; 04-03-2012, 04:26 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Going into depth on this post.
          Each official NIN release is known as a "halo". Easy way to keep track of what came out first basically and it's a cool collectors thing.

In first picture:
          Halo one: Down In It (first ever official release. Also the first single for Pretty Hate Machine)
          Halo two: Pretty Hate Machine (original USA copy from 1989)
          Halo twoR: Pretty Hate Machine (2010 remastered edition)
          Halo three: Head Like a Hole (US version (UK version is different) and also a 2006 RYKO re-release)
          Halo four: Sin (US release, first pressing)
          Halo five: Broken (first pressing US release from 1992)
          Halo five: Broken (second pressing)
          Halo six: Fixed (first pressing US release)
          Halo six: Fixed (second pressing)
          Halo seven: March of the Pigs (UK import 2 disk set)
          Halo eight: The Downward Spiral (original 1994 first pressing US release)
          Halo eight DE: The Downward Spiral 2004 10 year anniversary deluxe edition (US 2 disk set)
          Halo nine: Closer to God (second pressing)
          Halo ten: Further Down the Spiral (The Downward Spiral remix album. US version. Second pressing)
          Halo eleven: The Perfect Drug (second pressing)
          Halo twelve: Closure: (first pressing and missing outer plastic sleeve)
          Halo twelve: Closure (first pressing and is STILL SEALED )

Second picture:

Halo thirteen: The Day The World Went Away (original first pressing)
          Halo fourteen: The Fragile (original first pressing and also a BMG copy. Pretty damn rare)
          Halo fifteen: We're In This Together Pt.1 (Import made in Sweden sticker on the back)
          Halo fifteen: We're In This Together Pt.2 (Import made in Sweden sticker on the back)
          Halo sixteen: Things Falling Apart (The Fragile remix album. Second pressing)
          Halo seventeen: And All That Could Have Been Deluxe Edition (first pressing. Comes with live album and the Still album which is a reworking of songs for acoustic and comes in a cloth casing. Pretty fucking cool)
          Halo seventeen: And All That Could Have Been (regular edition) (first pressing)
          Halo seventeen: And All That Could Have Been (DVD) (second pressing)
          Halo 18: The Hand That Feeds (first pressing)
          Halo 19: [With_Teeth] (second pressing)
          Halo 21: Everyday is Exactly The Same (first pressing)
          Halo 22 (sample): Beside You In Time HD DVD sampler (from Best Buy)
          Halo 22: Beside You In Time (DVD. First pressing)

Third picture:

Halo 23: Survivalism Pt.1 (UK import (only made in UK))
          Halo 23: Survivalism Pt.2 (US copy)
          Halo 24: Year Zero (the first NIN CD I ever bought for myself) (also first pressing Hot Topic limited edition copy that came with a Survivalism shirt and a Art Is Resistance patch)
          Halo 24: Year Zero (second pressing)
          Halo 25: Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3D (Year Zero remix album. First US pressing)
          Halo 26: I-IV Ghosts (first pressing bought on NIN.com right as it was announced and before the site crashed)
          Halo 27: The Slip (limited numbered copy. First (and only) pressing. #11,891/250,000)
          Halo 27: The Slip (limited numbered copy. First (and only) pressing. #29,633/250,000)

fifth picture:

Halo one: Down In It original first pressing 12 inch vinyl
          Halo two: Pretty Hate Machine. Original 1989 first pressing 12 inch vinyl. US copy.
          Halo twoR: Pretty Hate Machine (2010 remastered) 12 inch vinyl. first pressing release.
          Halo Thirteen: The Day The World Went Away. First pressing 12 inch vinyl.
          Halo 27: The Slip: Second pressing (vinyls were not numbered)
          The Social Network OST (made from Trent Reznor of NIN and Atticus Ross) first pressing 12 inch vinyl

6th picture:
          Halo two: Original 1989 Pretty Hate Machine cassette (I protect this cassette with my life. I grew up with this exact cassette when I was a kid. It hasn't been rewound since 1995.)
          Halo four: Sin (US SEALED copy from 1990. Worth $150 and only bought for $25 because he didn't know what he was selling )
          Halo four: Sin (UK cigarette package cassette)
          Halo six: Fixed (US copy)
          Halo seventeen: And All That Could Have Been (Thai copy still sealed. Bought for $30 and worth $90)

I'll post my A Perfect Circle collection and my NIN shirt collection once I get up. It's 4:40AM. Bed time.

Comment

A very exciting photo of most of my collections ready to move (missing a few boxes with DVDs and some games). 25 boxes in total (small boxes not included, they were put into larger boxes). 2 boxes with CDs, 2 DVDs, 3 Nirvana records, 4-5 PS1/PS2 demos, the rest mostly RE/SH/DC.

Click image for larger version

Name:	thia-boxingday.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	197.0 KB
ID:	400971
            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

So as I said I collect APC stuff too. I also collect APC and NIN shirts as well. Took the time out to take pics of them all.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Attached Files
                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

I...I have only one reaction to all of this.

<3

Comment

This just arrived today:

It's the first out of two limited comics that Marvel released back in '82, or rather it's a re-release of the original Marvel Comics Super Special that they did the same year. I'm looking out for the second issue along with the souvenir booklet. Should also mention that the 'big box' version of the '97 PC game also arrived, along with the official strategy guide.
                    Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-07-2012, 05:39 AM.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      This just arrived today:

It's the first out of two limited comics that Marvel released back in '82, or rather it's a re-release of the original Marvel Comics Super Special that they did the same year. I'm looking out for the second issue along with the souvenir booklet. Should also mention that the 'big box' version of the '97 PC game also arrived, along with the official strategy guide.
                      I'll get my hands on those Blade Runner comics.

Yesterday I bought NIN We're In This Together Pt.3 single (Made In Sweden sticker on back). I also bought NIN: Broken, The Downward Spiral and The Fragile (still sealed) on cassettes.

Contacted a guy who is selling a few NIN shirts I don't have either like a nin fixed shirt, The Fragile tour shirt (Where the fuck were you? on the back) and a gray on black Now I'm Nothing shirt that I don't have yet.

It's growing....I'll take picture of the stuff once I get them in the mail.

Comment

Got some more stuff the other day, finally got around to take a photo but couldn't be bothered to lay everything out onto the floor (seeing as everything will not fit across my desk).

That and I don't feel like trying to avoid stepping on stuff today, so I figured I might take a photo while my hands stop cramping from redrawing and cleaning up some of those Clock Tower comics in Photoshop (it's the cold weather causing this so DX).

Anyway -

Two Famitsu PS2 Taiwan issues, one of them is more or less the same as the normal Famitsu Wave one is as an article in one looks the same as the Famitsu on the left on my scanner does.

Issue of GameHal (some Chinese gaming magazine that has a walkthrough on CT3 plus it comes with a disc with trailer footage on it too).

Issue of Game Wolf from 1998, includes a Clock Tower Ghost Head walkthrough.

Dengeki PS2 issue + disc which also has a CT3 trailer on it.

Another Dengeki DVD which has a Demento trailer on it (same as that Famitsu Wave one if I recall right)...

Taiwan Demento Perfect Guide (with obi), official & unofficial Chinese and Taiwan Clock Tower 3 guidebooks, Dengeki PlayQuestion guidebook (CT2 walkthrough)...

Oh, also followed up on a Clock Tower 3 OST bootleg. Thought I had also found a Demento one, haven't found any yet so I'm glad to see that I won't have to write up much about the differences between those and the real OSTs and stuff.

PP Vol.5 demo disc, two of the promotional Human Entertainment Memory Card Holders (one opened, other is mint).

And last but not least, Haunting Ground PAL PS2 promotional copy.
                        Last edited by Enetirnel; 06-11-2012, 05:30 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Name:	Photo0487.jpg
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	401358Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0489.jpg
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	401359Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0490.jpg
Size:	967.8 KB
ID:	401360Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0491.jpg
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	401361Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0492.jpg
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	401362

My current Avenged Sevenfold collection.
                          From the first to last image:
                          Avenged Sevenfold Nightamre poster
                          Rock One (french rock mag) A7X edition
                          Avenged Sevenfold Nightmare album and self-titled album
                          Avenged Sevenfold Live In LBC & Diamonds in the Rough CD/DVD
                          Avenged Sevnefold Nightmare deathbat hoodie

Still missing is the Sounding of the Seventh Trumpet, Waking The Fallen and City Of Evil albums. Just found a grey A7X nightmare tee in Paris, might as well buy it within the week or next week.

Name:	332656_10150531225065572_363073118_o.jpg
Size:	237.4 KB
ID:	401363
                          Avenged Sevenfold - Unholy Confessions/Eternal Rest 12" picture vinyl limited edition

Found it when I was roaming around Amsterdam.
                          Last edited by Enetirnel; 06-12-2012, 05:50 PM.

Comment

I'm really into audio, so I do collect audio gear of sorts. Here's my headphone amps and my DAC.

Name:	LL (1).jpg
Size:	363.8 KB
ID:	401367
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Merged your posts, if you'd like to add something - you can edit it in or go and edit your post, copy & paste, delete that post and make a newer one too if you want to just do a new post/update to your collection.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X