No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight Rises thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw it. Good movie. No more, no less. It was just as I expected : a nice conlusion to this Batman series and also the least good of the three (still very good, mind you). Most of the movie was rather predictable in my opinion, but I thought it had the best scene of the entire series. So, I wasn't disappointed.
    Last edited by Grem; 07-25-2012, 12:53 PM.

Comment

I enjoyed it, it was quite good, even though there were a few very silly scenes and plot holes. The whole 3000 cops going in the sewers, the same cops charging thugs armed with batmobiles and assault rifles, the retards who don't even try to crawl on the ice... But as a whole, enjoyable.

Comment

The film had its flaws (surprisingly noticeable ones at that) but overall it was a satisfying conclusion to an interesting interpretation of the Batman mythology.

Generally, my biggest problem with the film was (huge spoilers) Spoiler:

Catwoman was an absolute highlight, perhaps even the best part of the film, which surprises me because I didn't think Hathaway could pull it off.
        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Relevant.

Comment

I thought this film was brilliant, not quite as good as the second film but still way above the first film. Bane was brilliant if you ask me, Hardy did a great job in this film, well he does a great job in all his recent films really. The only problems i had were at the end. Spoiler:

Apart from that it was superb, also i know im at odds with most but i liked banes voice, have to admit there was a couple of lines i didnt quite catch.

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Vito View Post
                Spoiler:
                Nope.

Comment

Guess we have to agree to disagree then.

Comment

Working...
                  X