RE5 Mercenaries Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 Mercenaries Anyone?

Would anyone like to play RE5 Mercs with me? Im trying to get all SS on all stages with all characters including the Reunion characters. Dont have to do this in one sitting but it would be nice to have a partner that doesnt suck. If you wish to play add my PSN: SnowblindGuitar
    PSN Gamercards

I think im pretty good I mean i have had a ton of practice. I get about 600-700 score on public assembly with a decent partner. I am also looking to SS every stage or at least get a score on them all. My PSN is Jimlew316.

Comment

Nice man, ill add you in a bit
      PSN Gamercards

Comment

Originally posted by BeefWellington View Post
        Nice man, ill add you in a bit
        Cool how are you with finding all the times? I have figured out the routes for Public Assembly, The Mines, The Village, Ancient Ruins and Ship Deck but I havent figured out a route for Experimental Facility and Missle Area yet. As far as Prison goes Im not even sure if I know where every time is. I need a little practice on them but I will catch on quick.

Comment

I know where all the times are excpet prison
          Last edited by BeefWellington; 08-21-2012, 10:27 AM.
          PSN Gamercards

Comment

Yeah I know where they are just need to find the fastest possible route for Missle Area and Prison. I like to pick the times up first try and keep a combo going along the way or just speed run to all the times then fight.

Comment

Im a little bit of both. I try and kill enemies with physical attacks while still trying to go for the times
              PSN Gamercards

Comment

Originally posted by BeefWellington View Post
                Im a little bit of both. I try and kill enemies with physical attacks while still trying to go for the times
                Ok just so we on the same page I should be on a little later on tonight.

Comment

ok cool
                  PSN Gamercards

Comment

Working...
                  X