Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Voting for RE2/RE3 Remake] Capcom needs our opinion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Voting for RE2/RE3 Remake] Capcom needs our opinion!

Few time ago capcom created "suggestions" feaure on their official website so now everyone can create his own suggestion&get votes or vote for other suggestions.

I recently created "RE2 Remake&RE3 Remake For Wii U/PS4/Xbox 720 generation" and its on top now(i guess because its a recent one).

So since by some reason they letting us to make things like that - lets go and vote for Resident Evil suggestions/Create new Resident Evil suggestions.

The more Resident Evil related activity on suggestions we will show - the more chance they will pay attention on some of them.

Lets try to be more optimistic!

Have a nice day!

Suggestion: Leak 1.5

Comment

I only support remakes if they are done in the same style as REmake. Modern Capcom would most likely try to redo the games in RE4 style.

Comment

It's hard to be optimistic when it comes to Capcom.

Anything less than a release of 1.5 (leak or otherwise) will never fill the void I have for wanting it. Fans have been saying this for years now and aren't going to let it go. Capcom can release 100 new RE games with super-punches and flip kicks with next-gen shiny 1080p graphics and i'll still always want 1.5 more. Capcom just doesn't get it.

But more on topic. I'd love also a RE2 REmake that includes 1.5 as an extra and a REmake of RE3. I think the reason we haven't gotten them already is because Capcom have become extremely lazy money grabbers.

I'm still thankful we even got what we did and consider them small miracles. (REmake, RE0 and Revelations).
        sigpic

Comment

I wish I had the optyimism to think any of this would make a difference.

Comment

Yeah I dont think so. The state this series is in they would only fuck it up. Let it RIP.

Comment

I'm sure the suggestions are deleted, not even looked at. lol

Comment

PS4 ??? XBOX 720 ? Not Happening ,Why people still want NEW CONSOLES ? OUR CONSOLE DIDNT LIVE JUST A FEW YEARS ?! AND THEY ARE GOOD ! GTA V IS LOOKING ALMOST REAL AND ITS COMING TO PS3 + 360 !
                No i don't want this to happen.
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Before the release of Resident Evil 4, I wanted remakes of RE2&3 in the same sort of style as REmake and REZero.

Once Resident Evil 4 was finally released, the series died.

Comment

CAPCOM? Remaking RE2 or 3?

Who are you trying to fool?
                    Even if they do a remake, I'm not buying since I know for sure it'll be action-oriented.
                    Last edited by Guest; 08-26-2012, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
                        Once Resident Evil 4 was finally released, the series died.
                        RE5 ya mean.

Comment

Stop asking for remakes please... You'll get more Chronicles or another ORC. Just stop. There's not going to be another REmake...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Although remakes of those titles would probably be nice if done right, don't you think that, at this point, they instead should rather put their manpower into creating a brand new game with classic camera + controls and pre-rendered backgrounds at 1080p resolution (or even higher resolution)? Possibly even rebooting the entire game franchise either after the events of RE 1 or 2 or 3 for example?

A game/reboot whose story would explain that RE CV / 4 / 5 / 6 / etc. for example all never happened and were all just bad fictional dreams/nightmares for example ?

Isn't something similar happening in the upcoming movie ?
                            Last edited by please_REboot; 08-26-2012, 02:33 PM.

Comment

The games are perfect as they are IMO. Admittedly products of their time, and Bio2 doesn't have the 180 turn or anything, but they are still absolutely amazing. Capcom captured lightning in a bottle with those games, particularly RE2.
                              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X