Bioflames Images of Re 1.5 request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bioflames Images of Re 1.5 request

I read or someone told me that those images inflames got from someone, were over 200! But the ones he released wasn't anywhere near 200. I know some of them are the same images, but with different camera angles, and characters moving in a different way. Did He release the 200 and something images of RE15 already? Is there a download. I just need them for the maps. I am done with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd floor and helipad maps. And almost done with the basement map. I just want to check over to see if those images that I didn't see show more or indicate where things connect.

Thank You if anyone can help.
    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

I'm sure there is plenty of fine people who can help you out with this, Alzaire comes to mind.

Comment

/thread
      Last edited by Enigmatism415; 02-18-2014, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Necrobump for sure, but it's a question that's been on my mind for some time. I remember reading that there were images that Kim purposely withheld for authentication purposes should the build come back in some form or fashion. Did he eventually release those images or were they quietly forgotten over time? (I'm assuming said images are not in the collection posted previously.)
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Originally posted by Graco View Post
          Necrobump for sure, but it's a question that's been on my mind for some time. I remember reading that there were images that Kim purposely withheld for authentication purposes should the build come back in some form or fashion. Did he eventually release those images or were they quietly forgotten over time? (I'm assuming said images are not in the collection posted previously.)
          That may have been true at one time, but Kegluneq has since released what he claims to be the entire set. This set contains images that not even Alzaire was in possession of (at least back in 2005, but the photographs were procured at the turn of the millennium).

Comment

If any of you would rather just view the pictures here without downloading the .zip file (or the link becomes inactive), try this instead:

Comment

Who's the character in pic 168, it looks like Rebecca

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
                Who's the character in pic 168, it looks like Rebecca
                It's just Leon running between train cars.

Comment

Working...
                X