Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It seems my clay sculpting topic archived...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems my clay sculpting topic archived...

Anyways, I guess I should take suggestions for cool things to make out of clay RE related. I had posted before that I made herbs.

I finally got eye pins to make keychains so I made a first aid spray

FAS: http://i.imgur.com/7wFZS.jpg *I forgot to put a black dot for the nozzle lol. I'll be adding it via sharpie*
    Red/Blue/Green Herbs: http://i.imgur.com/S4gWr.jpg

Of course, not the greatest, but I try!
    sigpic

its hard to make a good suggestion besides herbs and spray, we have a bunch of keys and guns, but i suggest you give the Chris's lighter a try !
    Last edited by yurieu; 09-08-2012, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Cute, I would recommend getting some cutting / rolling tools and making each part seperately so they have sharper edges etc. Why not give the Umbrella logo a try, perhaps the Metal & Stone crest.

Comment

There's plenty of emblems you could make, they'd look good in clay I think.

Comment

Make the... Shield Key. That way I can have a sweet avatar.

Comment

Yah I gotta invest in some tools eventually. And learn how to sand after baking. Shouldn't be hard.

I'll try making a lighter. I have a very good idea for that.
            sigpic

Comment

The FAS is rather uneven and "squashed" but the Herbs are well done. I agree with the emblems and logos maybe the BSAA and a yellow RE4 herb too. Keep it up . . .
              sigpic

Comment

oh, now i remember... "it looks it has a square shape" > SQUARE CRANK! XD thats a good suggestion...not the prettiest one...

Comment

Working...
                X