Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RE 6 Patch 1.01 will make game unplayable!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE 6 Patch 1.01 will make game unplayable!!!!

Hey there
    for all users who got their re 6 copy from ps store,dont install the patch!!If you do it,your game gets unplayable and you have to download it again.
    So only offline play is possible at this time..
    I contacted sony europe this morning and they dont know anything about that error...funny...
    Now they are working on it to get it fixed!!!
    Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 10-02-2012, 04:12 AM.

Don't worry, they will soon release the special DLC for playing with the 1.01 Patch.

Comment

lol..i dont think that will be this week..so i have to play offline...sony told me on the phone it was capcoms fault...lol

Comment

"Capcom's fault that our own internal Certification Testing Team approved a non-working patch for a third party game."

Comment

yeah that sucks..still re-downloaded the game and its installing now..great

Comment

Any idea what the patch actually does, other than break the game?

Comment

i have no idea..i think the patch is for the extra content like the maps and other stuff

Comment

Capcom Germany has released a statemeant that everyone that has bought the PSN version of the game should now delete the game and redownload it. Maybe you guys should try that.

Comment

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                  Don't worry, they will soon release the special DLC for playing with the 1.01 Patch.
                  The Capcom/DLC joke never gets old.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Blacktail View Post
                    Any idea what the patch actually does, other than break the game?
                    It takes all of the action out of the game, making it completely horror. That's why it broke the game, you can look, but you can't touch.
                    Last edited by RetroRain; 10-02-2012, 02:06 PM.
                    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Working...
                    X