Decapitations of Resident Evil 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decapitations of Resident Evil 6

In the U.S, Resident Evil 6 had uncensored zombie and enemy decapitations that are censored in the Japanese version of Biohazard 6. Is the chainsaw decapitations of either Jake and Ada uncensored, or is it "censored" like RE5?

I was wondering this, too. I haven't been decapitated yet. I even tried on purpose, because I wanted to know, but I found that it is surprisingly difficult to get decapitated. At least, with the A.I. around. They always seem to melee and protect you before it happens.

Comment

Did they censor Ashley boobs physic again in Japan? That was pathetic...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
        Did they censor Ashley boobs physic again in Japan? That was pathetic...
        YouTube video:

BTW, The PS2 version had even less of that. But I don't think it was censorship as much as them focusing their assets/resources to make the game look better in other parts of the game.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

I can confirm I did see Sherrys G-Boobs bounce at least once....

Comment

Oh I see.. by "Ashley" you guys were actually talking about Sherry.

Yeah, I can see why that would be the case. Sherry's voice is almost exactly like Ashley's. The same cadence and even the accent. Its hard to tell them apart.

I dunno why they would go and find another actress with the same dang high pitch voice. Its not a good voice either.

EDIT: I didn't notice any bounce in Sherry's boobs. I didn't pay attention to that, to be honest. But I do remember that there was some bounce in her butt area during the motorcycle chase sequence.

On topic... there really isn't anything that stands out to me in RE6 as being as gruesome as most of Leon's death scenes in RE4.
            Last edited by Pikminister; 10-05-2012, 05:48 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

^ The meat grinder.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                ^ The meat grinder.
                Its not very graphic at all, though.

Being turned into a sausage is actually funny.
                sigpic

Comment

The creature that also does the meat grinder has a very graphic death animation.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                    Sherrys G-Boobs
                    I lol'd.
                    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

I downloaded RE4 HD and her ballistics were firm and didn't shake like that. WHYYY?

Comment

Originally posted by shanemurphy View Post
                        I can confirm I did see Sherrys G-Boobs bounce at least once....
                        Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                        EDIT: I didn't notice any bounce in Sherry's boobs. I didn't pay attention to that, to be honest. But I do remember that there was some bounce in her butt area during the motorcycle chase sequence.
                        Spoiler:

EDIT: Who would've known that, one day, we'd all be talking about Sherry's boobs? Oh, how time passes! She's all grown up.
                        Last edited by Bianca; 10-11-2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
                          In the U.S, Resident Evil 6 had uncensored zombie and enemy decapitations that are censored in the Japanese version of Biohazard 6. Is the chainsaw decapitations of either Jake and Ada uncensored, or is it "censored" like RE5?
                          ..Your obsession with decapitations in the RE games is getting weird dude. I dont like that they've ultimately removed the gore from the series in the past few games because its silly, but I havent made multiple topics about it -_-.

Comment

Originally posted by Bianca View Post
                            Who would've known that, one day, we'd all be talking about Sherry's boobs? Oh, how time passes! She's all grown up.
                            Skinny little Sherry Birkin.

She grew up. She filled out.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                              Skinny little Sherry Birkin.

She grew up. She filled out.
                              I'm surprised no one has photoshopped a Sherry version of Nancy's Sin City poster... or, maybe they already have.

Comment

Working...
                              X