Resident Evil 6 --Unreleased Mercenaries Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 6 --Unreleased Mercenaries Maps

Maybe some old news,if yes,remove that topic..

Resident Evil 6 Mercs thumpnails of 4 unreleased maps..maybe they will be released later this year.
    Name of the maps are:

Requiem for War
    Rooftop Mission
    Creature Workshop
    Liquid Fire

Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 10-09-2012, 12:51 PM.

They'll be released as DLC for sure.

Comment

i think so...

Comment

Thanks for the info. The last two maps look pretty dull, to be honest. I'm surprised at the lack of anything from the university or the town portion of Tall Oaks, which I felt were two of the stronger locations in the game. But I liked the area with the two Orgomans in Edonia, so I'm glad that will at least be a map.
        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

they should release the maps for free

Comment

that looks pretty cool. Bring it

Comment

future dlc
              crapcom would not lose the chance!

Comment

I am actually looking forward to Requiem for War. It's pretty much the ideal Mercs stage, in my opinion.

Comment

hm..we will see in the future then...i think 1 map will cost like 5 dollar or so,or all for 14,99

Comment

Not to derail but I am really surprised there is no Tall Oaks map for Mercs. I would have thought they would have included one. Also It'd be cool if they had a map of the RPD, just for nostalgia.

Where is Requiem for War from? I've beaten all the campaigns, minus Ada's, and it does not look familiar. Maybe from Damnation?
                    Last edited by Zombie_X; 10-12-2012, 06:33 PM.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      Not to derail but I am really surprised there is no Tall Oaks map for Mercs.
                      This surprises me, too (although the Rail Yard stage is based on the Tall Oaks subway, I believe). An expanded university courtyard or Tall Oaks street would have been nice. My guess is that Capcom was simply too lazy to expand these maps into non-linear areas. Some of the future DLC maps look pretty boring, like the furnace and "creature lab" ones.

Where is Requiem for War from? I've beaten all the campaigns, minus Ada's, and it does not look familiar. Maybe from Damnation?
                      It looks like the section in Edonia where you fight the two Ogromans in Chris's and Sherry's campaigns, but with a clear sky. Should be a solid Mercs map.
                      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

capcom is full of surprises...lol
                        hope they will release the coop mode for ada soon

Comment

So Ada's coop partner will be Carla right?

Comment

I hope they let us use alternate costumes outside of the mercenaries. I felt they kinda went backward when they did that.

Comment

maybe adas coop partner will be hunningham....

Comment

Working...
                              X