No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 --Unreleased Mercenaries Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ada's campaign doesn't need co-op. Ugh, why would they do this? The campaign wasn't even designed for co-op!
    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

That kinda strikes me as odd...you make a game where everyone has a partner, AI or otherwise, but the final chapter you make purely solo?

Comment

capcom will release some new dlcs for free,one of them is to play as ada from the beginning with a coop partner!!

Hey there, Unity!

Chiming in just before NYCC (we have a lot going this year) to update everyone on some new RE6 content, and clarification on how this content is delivered. First and foremost, two free DLC items will arrive as a title update soon; No Hope difficulty mode (which is, y'know, super hard) and a co-op partner for Ada's campaign. Said campaign was meant as a solo affair for Ms Wong, but odds are you'd like to play through it again with a pal - soon you can!

Additionally, this update will make Ada's campaign available from the start; currently you must complete all three of the primary campaigns to unlock this bonus. So, a little something for those who aren't able to blaze through the whole thing in a weekend - if you're taking your time, you'll be able to access Ada's story without having to finish the others. And may I say, her campaign is pretty awesome.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston...-clarification

Comment

I hope that besides DLC maps they'll be releasing new characters too. Gotta have Hunk in Mercenaries!

Comment

there will be some new characters soon,cause they are still on the disc but not activated yet

Comment

Co-op in the Ada campaign? How? I'm guessing a duplicate Ada, maybe a different skin.
              That is so Money.

Comment

i guess it will be hunningham but that sounds stupid....Maybe Tofu from Re2 will help here..he he he

Comment

Apparently, Ada's new partner is Spoiler:
                  To me, this is annoying, as playing Ada's campaign alone was what made it the best for me..

As for the DLC maps, its clear Leon's side of the game got the shaft..
                  I mean, everythings about Chris and Jake in 6 .. Even the maps - with exception of Tall Oaks Railyard - are all from their levels.
                  I really could imagine the University courtyard (with the party tables and lights hung around the clock) as a mini map..
                  Or even the city streets, maybe with the Stagla gas station as the centre piece?
                  Never gonna happen of course, but would have been nice to have a Raccoon City vibe in Mercs.
                  "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

100% of completing the merc with carla??that means play with her on every map to get the agent guy??

Comment

Will there be an option to not play with the Merc when the new patch/update comes out for Ada's scenario? I didn't unlock it yet but this sounds like a dumb addition.

And I bet it'll be like other unlocks. Get Merc when you get a B rank or whatever it is with Carla on some map.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                        To me, this is annoying, as playing Ada's campaign alone was what made it the best for me.
                        I think it's unnecessary, as well. Thankfully, you will still be able to play the scenario alone in single-player. The AI partner is apparently only added in co-op.
                        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

ada doesnt need a coop partner,cause she is ada

Comment

Requiem for War and Creature Workshop are looking pretty tasty in terms of design.
                            Last edited by CrimsonRex; 10-29-2012, 12:02 PM. Reason: My BAD GRAMMAR

Comment

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                              Apparently, Ada's new partner is Spoiler:
                              Link please.

Comment

i think they posted that info at capcom-unity some days ago

Comment

Working...
                                X