Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rombie
    replied
    Cheers I could remember you crediting it on SurvivHor back in the day as well but couldn't remember the name without looking it up.

Leave a comment:

• imacwesker
    replied
    Originally posted by Rombie View Post
    It did originate here at THIA. Can't remember if it was Ice or Dot though. Has gone full circle. imacwesker did credit THIA.
    It's Ice. I have the video under his name in my Youtube channel ;)
    RE 1 - video beta Ice - pas de sons - http://www.the-horror.com/RE 1 - Ice beta video - no sounds - http://www.the-horror.com/

The footage of Tomb Raider is there because, according to Ice, the TV journalist was making a comparison between both games - and he was saying that TR's models are better than RE's.
    Last edited by imacwesker; 11-05-2012, 10:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rombie
    replied
    It did originate here at THIA. Can't remember if it was Ice or Dot though. Has gone full circle. imacwesker did credit THIA.

Leave a comment:

• TheSelfishGene
    replied
    I believe IceDDZ was the first source of the co op vid. Can anyone old school confirm?

Leave a comment:

• STARSRedfield
    replied
    Great work on getting videos of the Beta 1 and 3, in the final game in BH3 the beta backgrounds are still present, even some Streched ones... i don't know why, the beta angles and maybe the Chain background...

Leave a comment:

• GamerTak3r
    replied
    Biohazard 3 Beta

Biohazard 2 beta 1 and 1.5 footage (I cut the beta 1 video and made 2 videos of it)

BTW sorry for double post I just couldnt add 2 videos on first post.

If someone got pics or different videos with Biohazard 1 Coop or plant 42 build or Biohazard 3 beta.
    Please share it on this thread thanks.

Hope you enjoy these videos.
    Last edited by GamerTak3r; 11-04-2012, 10:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GamerTak3r
    started a topic Biohazard 1 beta and Biohazard 3 beta

Biohazard 1 beta and Biohazard 3 beta

Biohazard 1 Co-op Beta
    I used the footage from imacwesker video so all credits goes to imacwesker.
    Last edited by GamerTak3r; 11-04-2012, 10:32 AM.
Working...
X