Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Remake, with A.R. is possible to show/play with S.T.A.R.S.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Remake, with A.R. is possible to show/play with S.T.A.R.S.?

Hi, i see this photo of RE Remake of Kenneth
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sully.png
Views:	1
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	406132

and with A.R. is possible to play with it? (maybe it's file is inside the final version) or replace the other characters in cutscenes with the model of Kenneth??? (for gamecube)

I used to have codes to play as Barry and Wesker, those worked fine for the most part, replacing NPC characters in cutscenes with others also. Had one to play as Rebecca in Jills campaign but it would go funny in some sections where you'd end up controlling Rebecca during Chris' campaign and sometimes end up breaking the ability to continue.

I don't have them now, or at least no idea where my GC action replay is, but I grabbed all those things from the internet years ago so I guess they got to still be around somehere. This site has a couple of them for PAL copies and NTSC.

You'll have to look for more yourself.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

this screen from K is from the rebirth tech demo,so i dont think his textures will be on the discs..maybe i am wrong....

Comment

otherwise there are the "dead model" with his throat cutted!!!

I search on internet, i find the codes to replace in the cutscenes the characters with Enrico and Richard, Forest is a zombie and it's not a problem, but the only that miss is Kenneth, i never find any code for him, and is the last S.T.A.R.S. member that miss to see...

Comment

there is a way , and I have done it my aim is taskforce2k5 I might be able to help you out.

Rusty made a bunch of skins that I cant seem to find anymore if anyone has them please load them up Ive been looking for them for a long time now, thanks
          Last edited by DyceGamez; 11-11-2012, 06:18 PM.
          sigpic
          See No Evil

Comment

i don't search the skin, but a code for the ACTION REPLAY (Gamecube version) to see Kenneth in game, because exist a codes to see the others.
            Forest is a zombie and it's not a problem
            Enrico: exist codes to replace the characters in the cutscenes with Enrico
            Richard: exist codes to replace the characters in the cutscene with Richard, and a code for replacing Barry in-action with Richard
            Wesker: exist codes to replace the characters in the cutscene with Wesker, and a coder for replacing Barry in-action with Wesker (but the game crash)
            but for Kenneth doesn't exist a code (and him don't having cutscenes in-game, that is because can't exist a swapping video code, but exist the model of Kenneth inside the game, and that's it that i search, a code for replacing a secondary character with Kenneth, or replacing the item, like ink ribbon, ammo, ecc. with the model of Kenneth)

Comment

Working...
            X