Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions for Former BIO Staff Members (BH1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Resident Evil 1.5:

1. How did the Firing Range puzzle work?
    2. Was the giant alligator in 1.5?
    3. The sewers seemed huge. What was the main purpose for being there?

Resident Evil 3.5 - Hooked Zombie Version:

1. How complete was the game before it was scrapped?
    2. Were there any puzzles in the game?
    3. Were there any typewriters?
    4. Were there any other enemies that were made?
    5. How scary was the game?
    6. Could Leon stop the infection?
    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      Nemesis was never planned for CV.
      Any fact backing this claim?
      Never read/heard developers interviews stating this, or even hinting at this.
      Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

How does the companion characters life/death situation work? Do choices you make in the game determine if Marvin, John, Sherry, and/or Ada survive by the end? And if so, what choices and how or where could they die in the game?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by imacwesker View Post
          Any fact backing this claim?
          Never read/heard developers interviews stating this, or even hinting at this.
          I asked Kawamura previously. He created Nemesis for BH3, brand-new idea. There was no pursuer-type enemy in CODE:Veronica at any stage. It's always been an unsubstantiated assumption based on a vague video.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

1. Since flagship arrived in the series, who was meant to be the real antagonist? Was it always Wesker or was it Spencer?
            2. Why did they make Ada survive in RE2? Was there a plan regarding her story before the actual RE4?
            3. Who was meant to destroy Umbrella? S.T.A.R.S or Leon?
            4. Did they plan to kill a protagonist eventually?

Comment

1-Was there any weapon modifications parts in RE1.5 ?
              2-Was there any encounters with S.T.A.R.S members in 1.5 similar to Brad Vickers encounter in RE3 ?
              3-If they were planning to end the series with RE1.5, does it mean they were actually planning to get the heroins killed by the train's self destruct system and die along with the mutated William Birkin in the end ?
              Last edited by Guest; 11-21-2012, 08:07 AM.

Comment

I asked Kawamura previously. He created Nemesis for BH3, brand-new idea. There was no pursuer-type enemy in CODE:Veronica at any stage. It's always been an unsubstantiated assumption based on a vague video.
                Maybe the question then, should you get anyone who can answer it, is what the original intent of that original video was? Because it was setting up an idea of something which wasn't used or altered greatly in the final product, assumption of pursuer-type or not, so I think there obviously still a question there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                  Maybe the question then, should you get anyone who can answer it, is what the original intent of that original video was? Because it was setting up an idea of something which wasn't used or altered greatly in the final product, assumption of pursuer-type or not, so I think there obviously still a question there.
                  I asked that too and already mentioned it. It was just a vague description regarding the concept of "horror", but describing it as if it were a living thing.

Comment

when will this interview be ready for?

Comment

Ah cheers, Newsy. I misread you comment as one about Nemesis/pursuer types. I guess it makes sense in the context of moving "horror" to the new platform.

Comment

Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
                        when will this interview be ready for?
                        Probably never, and some will be released in a book we're working on and in talks with CAPCOM to release.

Comment

Probably never, and some will be released in a book we're working on and in talks with CAPCOM to release.
                          Really? Awesome.
                          If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Comment

Hey, News bot, i dont know if you can comment on this, but in 3,5, or pre-mikami RE4, would there be Ganados and plagas?

Comment

How many dog cells were in the 1.5 Kennel?

Comment

Working...
                                X