Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions for Former BIO Staff Members (BH1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been said on that other LONG thread that News Bot isn't asking any questions for the team that worked on Re games. So, why make this thread?
    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
      It has been said on that other LONG thread that News Bot isn't asking any questions for the team that worked on Re games. So, why make this thread?
      Can I see where I said this? I think you've misunderstood something somewhere. We've asked quite a lot of questions to various former staff members and found out a ground-breaking amount of stuff. However, some of it is being reserved for an upcoming book we're in talks with CAPCOM to publish, and some other stuff simply can't be made public.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

This part from the allo whatever http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...hots-)/page311

Comment

It would be wise not to take for granted what someone else says about me or the content I provide. See my response. http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...030#post242030
          Last edited by News Bot; 01-05-2013, 11:24 PM.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Well, I am glad this thread wasn't for nothing then. I hope to see this book with Cpacom. I can't believe they really agreed to do it too!

Comment

Just two questions I can think of right now.

1. - Apart from the fanservice, why the hell is Ada Wong naked when she emerged from her diving suit at the beginning of her RE6 campaign!? Does it get hot in the diving suit after a while? Is Ada very confortable in her own skin? Does wearing clothes in the suit make one feel cramped up in the suit? What?

2. - I've read that in an early build of RE:CV, that whenever Claire Redfield got attacked by B.O.W.s her clothes would rip, but it was cut out of the final build. Is it true?

Comment

The one about CV is true, they are even pictures of it.

Comment

I can't recall ever seeing them, could you direct me to those please?

Comment

Naked Ada was pure fan service.

Comment

I thought it was pure fanservice myself I was just curious to see if there were any other reason. (I personally doubt that there's another reason, but I'd thought I'd ask.)

As for the clothes ripping thing in an early RECV build, I have seen a few images showing it. What I meant to ask is why was it cut in the first place?

Comment

Clarify Mikami contribution to Bio1, What Did He Do?-

Comment

Working...
                        X