No announcement yet.

what is people wait for when 1.5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, may I mention that after i saw that video, that song came to my playlist? i think its a nice song with cool lyrics.

when I look at that video, i feel myself forced to disagree with "the community is immature and we lost betaz for that!"

Comment

"He's asking what you think 1.5 is and why you're waiting for, why you want it. I think? from Darkness"

I did give my reason why I am waiting for it.
      Last edited by Black~Crow; 11-26-2012, 07:36 PM.
      I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

when 1.5 comes the greediness and trolling of 1.5 ends. resident evil community purifies from trollers! FLAMES ON!
        ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

1.5 release is only way real RE fans will ever reach sexual climax.

Comment

That would explain why I've got four kids...

Comment

this was not needed. so next someone postes Elza manga?
              ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                this was not needed. so next someone postes Elza manga?
                Don't you mean hentai? Loool

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                  Don't you mean hentai? Loool
                  i think so, if i could, id "like" that post 1000 times. he's marvin branahg, he puts the order here. now go. JUST GO!

Comment

Unlike other fans, I recently discovered the existence of RE1.5 in 2007, since then it became part of my life!

Really, it became part of my life, every day I think on it for a few minutes, I visit various forums and youtube and see if there is something new.

And as you all always had the hope of play it someday.

Now finally, our dream is becoming a reality thanks to the team!

Thanks TEAM!!!

Comment

I guess we'll always have 3.5.

But quite frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
                      Last edited by Carnivol; 11-28-2012, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                        If there's one thing we should all learn, it's that life's not fair. If life gives you lemons, at least be thankful it didn't give you shit.
                        So when I shoot you in the knee cap, be thankful I didn't shoot you in your fucking face. Yeah, that line of logic sure does work. Herp a fuckin derp.

You don't thank someone or something or life itself for being bad to you by thinking it could always be worse. That's dumber than shit. Otherwise you'd be thanking me for causing you unimaginable pain having your knee cap shattered by bullet spray, saying Thank you Josh, for I know you could have aimed for my head and I would be dead.
                        Last edited by Josh-san; 11-28-2012, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Actually...there is a certain level of logic. I could go through life pissed off that my leg (the left knee, to be precise) is a mangled ruin that can only laughably be described as a human joint. I even fell over in the waiting room of a doctor's office yesterday, much to my mortification.

Or I can be thankful that it still has some use, that I can still walk most days although not entirely safely, and be thankful that I haven't lost my freedom entirely.

You should be pissed off if some moron decides to knee cap you. But you can also be happy to be not dead. Being angry at a problem but grateful it isn't worse are not mutually exclusive states. Otherwise, I'd have murdered you all a long time ago.

Comment

Not making fun of you Darkmoon, but I saw on the news that men who consume a lot of soda, can have knee problems. Something in Soda either caffeine, sugar, high fructose sugar etc is the culprit. I don't know your particular situation I just wanted to pass this information if it helps.
                            Last edited by Black~Crow; 11-28-2012, 01:42 PM.
                            I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Josh-san View Post
                              You don't thank someone or something or life itself for being bad to you by thinking it could always be worse. That's dumber than shit.
                              Actually, when you learn to use perspective like that, is when you stop being dumber than shit.

Because that's when you learn that you're not an apple in Gawd's, Buddha or whoever the hell you think is watching over you, eye. But instead, you could disappear from the face of the Earth and not a single fuck would be given.

But then again, learning to use perspective in life comes with growing up. Some refuse doing that. And it's perfectly fine. I'll learn from their mistakes.
                              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                                Not making fun of you Darkmoon, but I saw on the news that men who consume a lot of soda, can have knee problems. Something in Soda either caffeine, sugar, high fructose sugar etc is the culprit. I don't know your particular situation I just wanted to pass this information if it helps.
                                wat? Imma keep drinking all the soda I want.

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                                Actually, when you learn to use perspective like that, is when you stop being dumber than shit.

Because that's when you learn that you're not an apple in Gawd's, Buddha or whoever the hell you think is watching over you, eye. But instead, you could disappear from the face of the Earth and not a single fuck would be given.

But then again, learning to use perspective in life comes with growing up. Some refuse doing that. And it's perfectly fine. I'll learn from their mistakes.
                                Everyone doesn't have to have the same morbid outlook on life, and if some use faith to keep it going then good for them. I would never take that away from anybody.

Comment

Working...
                                X