Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to play Resident Evil 1 for windows 95, on Windows 7 - 64 bits ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poor jill. goes on vacation comes back and RE3 starts. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by mister 888
      Excellent ! Wich version of windows do you use ? i've won the auction for japanese pc version this night on ebay.
      Windows 7 Ultimate x86 (32 bits)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
        poor jill. goes on vacation comes back and RE3 starts. LOL.
        Poor Jill indeed, and she still had to quit being blonde and had to cut her hair...

Comment

alinhoalisson thanks very much for your precious help!

About Jill, i loved her untill Biohazard3, but after Bio3 epilogue, i've hated what they've done with her.Movies included.
          You're welcome.

About Jill, I hate her too after RE3, actually, I hate almost everyone after RE3.
          Claire - Got out of the series.
          Leon - Turned into badass Ninja who fears and cares about nothing.
          Chris - Steroids man in depression.
          Wesker - Maniac about World Domination.

Comment

Agreed, they made so much bad moves and made so much mistakes.

I managed to enjoy the videogames untill Bio4, in fact untill Mikami left totally.Paul Anderson's work is one of the biggest insult ever, and the cgi movies
            really sucked.I was hopping to see what the fans wanted in those cgi movies,because it was so easy to involve characters like Ginovaef, Hunk, Wesker, Jill...Barry,Chambers.They could've done perfect things...
            But nope...Oh and the fight between Ada Wong and that evil cliché President female, reminded me of a bad episode of Silk Stalkings.
            The only one i was waiting for was ORC, but it's a suck too.

By the way, there is a voice file in the pc version folder, MUSEN01, a radio transmission between "Hector 46" and another guy, i didn't get all the dialogue
            but it sounded like somebody wanted to land on the helipad and asked if there was hazzards in the perimeter.Do you know something about this file missing in the game?
            I don't know nothing about it, maybe it's just a scrapped cutscene.
            There is other 4 or 5 scrapped ones I found in the audio files.

Comment

Finalement j'ai essayé et pas pu le faire marcher. Ca déconne à l'installation; il me sort une erreur lorsque je sélectionne quels fichiers installer. Il plante aussi lorsque je veux l'installer dans un repertoire différent. C'est vraiment un portage fait à la pisse... L'idéal serait d'émuler une partition windows 95 avec un programme de virtualisation et de l'installer dans cette partition virtuelle, ça marcherait sans doute sans problème.

Comment

By the way, there is a voice file in the pc version folder, MUSEN01, a radio transmission between "Hector 46" and another guy, i didn't get all the dialogue
                but it sounded like somebody wanted to land on the helipad and asked if there was hazzards in the perimeter.Do you know something about this file missing in the game?
                Pretty interesting, maybe it was Wesker's extraction chopper by umbrella. What if the player was meant to hear it at some point in the game?

Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                I don't know nothing about it, maybe it's just a scrapped cutscene.
                There is other 4 or 5 scrapped ones I found in the audio files.
                Please tell us the filenames
                Last edited by Aleff; 12-22-2012, 09:09 AM.
                Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                  Please tell us the filenames
                  Starting in V011_00: Chris and Rebecca meet in the power room and Rebecca finds the triggering system
                  Starting in V00E_00: Chris meets Rebecca in the visual data room
                  Starting in V00F_00: Chris and Rebecca trying to open the prison doors (I think)
                  Starting in V101_07: Jill meets Barry in the visual data room
                  Last edited by Guest; 12-22-2012, 09:34 AM.

Comment

I beat the Saturn version of RE1/Bio1 for US/J/PAL and they use the same rank screens as the PS1.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                    X