No announcement yet.

Capcom Survey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have't played them too , but played a bit of RE:O2 and loved it ! Although with Online it is the best online game !

@Carnivol , Interesting read thanks for that !
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

Svenson has commented on the end of the survey.

I think the breadth of feedback we received was fantastic (more than 60K respondents) and I think Japan will think the same. So thanks everyone for taking the time.

The data collected was very telling and in my opinion easily gives a prioritized list of things I think we should do (conveniently enough, many of them are things we've been pushing for for a while). My next task is to convince the gatekeepers in Japan with the data (which they have in their possession) and ensure what we're working on fits with the complete digital strategy for the company.

Games of this sort take a couple months to greenlight and usually a year or more to make, so again, to set expectations, please don't expect any new news being driven from this survey in the short term. That said, we do have games already in development in this segment, some of which you'll hear about a bit later in the year.
      Source

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
        Svenson has commented on the end of the survey.
        Hoping beyond hope for a digital port of Zero and REmake... And, sweet lord, something for Dead Aim. Oh, tragic, unattainable dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Bianca View Post
          Hoping beyond hope for a digital port of Zero and REmake... And, sweet lord, something for Dead Aim. Oh, tragic, unattainable dreams.
          I wouldn't mind seeing Dead Aim as a ps2 classic. I'm reading only praise for that game from longtime fans and I've never played it.
          sigpic

Comment

It's short but really fun. Has some great, creepy moments in it, too.

Comment

Working...
            X