Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard 4 Beta:Unused/Unknown Book

Dont know if this was shown before,if not;great
    I found this book of one of the early Resident Evil 4 Betas!This book is only available on 1 version.It can be found by using the debug.I would like to know if there are any infos about this book?!
    Take a look at the video:

Nice find, I'm not aware of this being anywhere else?
    Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 01-06-2013, 10:00 AM.
    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Nice find, i don't believe this book has ever been brought to light. I could be wrong but i don't ever recalling seeing it! Keep digging, i love this stuff.

Comment

i havent found any infos about this book and as i said,just this version got it (texture and 3d model)
        I am pretty sure it wasnt planned as an normal document,this must be some item you need to get something or to open something

Comment

That is one hi-poly emblem on the front of the book, especially for Gamecube! :O

Comment

..that means??

Comment

Amazing work! how do u get those? from many RE4 preview discs?

this reminds me the Necronomicon from the evil dead. if you dont know, the evil dead beginning looks like a lot the the RE4 beginning.

anyway, this can be a book you put on a shelf or something to open a secret door. in RE4 the objects are not interactive, you can only combine them. but hey, whos gonna combine something with a book? so, fit it on a shelf is my best bet.

Comment

re 4 preview discs?not really
                maybe its just a treasure...who knows

Comment

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
                  Amazing work! how do u get those? from many RE4 preview discs?

this reminds me the Necronomicon from the evil dead. if you dont know, the evil dead beginning looks like a lot the the RE4 beginning.

anyway, this can be a book you put on a shelf or something to open a secret door. in RE4 the objects are not interactive, you can only combine them. but hey, whos gonna combine something with a book? so, fit it on a shelf is my best bet.

Well I'll be darned! Never got the resemblance before, but you're right!

Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
                  ..that means??
                  Just that it is nice detail for such a small object. I remember being impressed with the quality of checkable objects in REmake, RE0, and RE4.
                  Last edited by The Ekamp; 01-06-2013, 04:18 PM.

Comment

yeah,thats true..they good all a real good quality..i love to check them.could do that every day.more or less

Comment

Working...
                    X