Unused Resident Evil 5 Speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unused Resident Evil 5 Speech

I thought this was pretty interesting. I've heard a lot of the unused speech in RE5 before, but never the stuff from Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape.

The discussion about Wesker and Spencer is interesting, and the stuff about the "tech girl" is kind of amusing.

Spoiler:

"I'm gonna blow it!"

Ha, for a second there, I thought I was listening to Resident Gigolo. Ah, memories.

So this confirms Chris' sexuality, I guess.

Also lol Wesker.

Comment

Chris X Jill shippers are gonna ragequit life.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
        Chris X Jill shippers are gonna ragequit life.
        ZOMG BUT IT WASN'T USED IN THE GAME. IT'S NOT CANON. OMG.

Ha, but, really... It's such a bizarrely amusing conversation. I wish they had kept it inthe game!

Comment

Really like that exchanged between Chris and Jill, and I so which they'd used it.
          http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
          http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
          Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Wish we had gotten to see that side of Chris before!

Instead we end up getting "DO YOU TRUST ME CHRIS, DO YOU LIKE JILL, DO YOU TRUST ME LIKE JILL, I'M NOT A BAD GUY CLEARLY SHOWING MY BAD GUYNESS."

"Trust is built on actions, not words." in Revelations.

Comment

I think he was trying to send a message to Jill lol
              PSN Gamercards

Comment

Originally posted by Bianca View Post
                ZOMG BUT IT WASN'T USED IN THE GAME. IT'S NOT CANON. OMG.

Ha, but, really... It's such a bizarrely amusing conversation. I wish they had kept it inthe game!
                I agree it was pretty amusing.

I think it could support the JillXChris shipping thing though.

Jill just HAD to bring it up in the middle of this mission? Chris got all paranoid/defensive trying to explain himself to her?

Jill had to hear about techgirl from someone else at the BSAA. If they were just friendly partners, he should have had no problem telling Jill about possible relationships IMO.

Originally posted by BeefWellington View Post
                I think he was trying to send a message to Jill lol
                He could have been. I know plenty of people who were in love with someone, but didn't want to wait for them to finally reciprocate feelings back. Or maybe he was trying to make her jealous.

On the flipside though, Jill could have honestly been messing with Chris just for the LOLz.

The point is, lines should have been kept. They add something to the characters. And it doesn't change the ambiguity of their relationship as friendly partners/possible lovers.
                Last edited by atlier00; 01-26-2013, 07:44 PM.

Comment

May someone tell me if is this right? I have some trouble understanding spoken English.

Jill: That reminds me, I`ve heard you and that girl in the tech department were getting kind of friendly. I don`t know you like them so young
                  Chris: Hold on, I don`t like I`m young, I just think that when you have good chemistry with someone, age shouldn`t be an issue, right?
                  Jill: I suposse...
                  The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                    May someone tell me if is this right? I have some trouble understanding spoken English.

Jill: That reminds me, I`ve heard you and that girl in the tech department were getting kind of friendly. I don`t know you like them so young
                    Chris: Hold on, I don`t like I`m young, I just think that when you have good chemistry with someone, age shouldn`t be an issue, right?
                    Jill: I suposse...
                    Yeah, you got the gist of it.

Comment

Haha oh wow. This is neat, I wish they kept this in the game... I lol'd at the Wesker part.

Comment

Working...
                      X