Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 2 Parodies I remember years ago that seem to be lost to the internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 2 Parodies I remember years ago that seem to be lost to the internet

Years ago, I remember watching a Japanese RE 2 Flash Video, posted on a RE forum, it featured Leon and Ada, near the end of RE 2, at the part where Ada falls off the railing. It had Leon shouting "ADA!!!" over and over with crazy music playing in the background to mirror each of his "ADA!!!" shouts, and each time he shouted "ADA!!!" his face would change, it would get really long and weird (like Ash in the false book scene in Army of Darkness) or he would leap off the railing with his pants falling off, or do something equally ridiculous when he shouted "ADA!!!". I saw it posted on a few RE forums many years ago, but can't seem to find it again.

There was also an image I remember that was a hilarious version of the Card Crusher meme, that had Leon and Ada at the end of RE2, where Leon says, "Ada, do you want this G-Virus Sample?", and she says, "Sure, thanks!", and then Leon crushes and destroys it, and then it turns Leon's face to the card crusher face. It was great! XD I know I saw it on some RE forum years ago. I can't seem to find it again.

Does anyone know anything of these examples I'm talking about? It's been a long time since I've seen either of them.

I've looked online for them quite a few times recently, and found nothing.
    Last edited by Eteponge; 01-24-2013, 08:52 PM.

I have seen some Resident Evil parodies, I don't remember them exactly, but what do remember is that most of them stunk! A lot of people try to make humorous videos, to some they are funny, but to me they don't seem to make sense, or they seem like they were made by a child.

But, some people on here, I am not mentioning names, have made resident evil parody videos. Just search around.
    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

The two I mentioned were actually funny, and bizarre. XD Wish I could find them again.

Comment

Old post is old. Simply bumping as I believe you are referring to the meme image I made a long time ago (2008 xD wonderful how I still have my old hard disks in a pile).

Click image for larger version

Name:	re2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	228.4 KB
ID:	403154
        Last edited by Enrico Marini; 07-09-2013, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enrico Marini View Post
          Old post is old. Simply bumping as I believe you are referring to the meme image I made a long time ago (2008 xD wonderful how I still have my old hard disks in a pile).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8961[/ATTACH]
          Yes, that was it! Hahaha! XD

Comment

LOL

Comment

Leon should have had the troll face. Lol, Troll Wesker sounds better!
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Originally posted by Enrico Marini View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8961[/ATTACH]
                LOL that was pretty good! XD

Comment

Working...
                X