Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding quality image, Main Hall Spencer estate for an art canvas

(IN SHORT)

NEED A 2000kb (thats 2.0mb) picture of this image.

(LONG STORY)

I am moving house in 2 weeks and want to decorate my bedroom better, a poster just aint going to cut it.

I am ordering this RE S.T.A.R.S light.

This sign.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/New-Resident-Evil-Operation-Raccoon-City-Metal-Promotional-Sign-Very-Limited-/00/s/MzAwWDMwMA==/$(KGrHqV,!iME+QBErs-NBQIW0qk4Og~~60_35.JPG

The finishing touch is this company on Ebay are going to make me a multi panel canvas with whatever Art I choose.

They previewed it for me with a picture that I can use.

However I want to use the Spencer Estate Main Hall from Remake.

THIS IS WHERE I NEED HELP. The image above and any other I can find are not high enough in quality and they require 'The Size Of Your Photo Must Be At Least: 2000kb (thats 2.0mb)'

Here is the Ebay posting incase.

Thanks hope someone can help me out.

ive made a deep search for a large version of the main hall, but no sucess. all i have is a 862x630.

the splitted frame you posted i do belive is from lost in nightmare, so, no good.

i only have a 5000x5000 biohazard 4 logo, it can break every forum ahah!
    Last edited by yurieu; 03-02-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

I know its impossible to find a high res shot of the Spencer Estate main hall.

The LIN image is good enough I've already sent it to the company and they gave it the ok. Anything above 2000kb is good enough. I really wanted to have the main hall, gutted. Such a classy room and the first thing that comes to mind when I think of RE is the mansion and/or the main hall. How bad ass would it be to have that on my wall and see it every day in such a large frame.

Thanks for doing a search for me though much appriciated. I've tried all my sources such as Google, Deviantart, Flickr Yahoo. There are hardly any images on the net of the Spencer Estate as it is. Its quite shocking how little is out there.
      Last edited by TheNightBegins; 03-01-2013, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Hey man, I feel you on this amtter, it is such a shame that no higher resolution exist of the Spencer Mansion from the RE:Make version but strangely a biohazard logo does.

The closest thing you could do is probably if you are skillfull, is to rip the models and textures from RE:UC, probably smooth out the models abit, set the camera angle what you desire and basically do a render set to whatever resolution you want.

Comment

Please post a pic of your room when its done, id like to see what the company produced for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Undead Sega View Post
            Hey man, I feel you on this amtter, it is such a shame that no higher resolution exist of the Spencer Mansion from the RE:Make version but strangely a biohazard logo does.

The closest thing you could do is probably if you are skillfull, is to rip the models and textures from RE:UC, probably smooth out the models abit, set the camera angle what you desire and basically do a render set to whatever resolution you want.
            Yeah unfortunatley I am most definatley not that skilled when it comes to modding anything. I was hoping someone would have already its just a question of finidng it.

Originally posted by thecure View Post
            Please post a pic of your room when its done, id like to see what the company produced for you.
            Yeah will do. So far I am going with the image posted. I may change it before then however but I remain undecided of what to do. If I could have that main hall I would order tomorrow. Its definatley going to be an RE image I just want something epic and not just a symbol or unoriginal poster.

I have found something that is fan made however it just doesnt look the same. Its missing the creepiness of the original mansion.

This is a nice picture to.

Comment

Whilst I can't help you with the image, I must ask where you getting that STARS light from? I really *really* want one?
              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

I think it would be impossible to find one that is actually print resolution. They're talking about a minimum 2mb image size? Because that's basically irrelevant... they should be asking for it in DPI, you need 300 DPI at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Code_R View Post
                  I think it would be impossible to find one that is actually print resolution. They're talking about a minimum 2mb image size? Because that's basically irrelevant... they should be asking for it in DPI, you need 300 DPI at least.
                  So what your saying is it cant be done?

Comment

There isn't any better quality :/

If you want one could render it all over again by using the assets from Umbrella Chronicles and make a High Quality Render with many lightning effects and shaders to match this one :/
                    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                    ^ Lol ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrox2 View Post
                      There isn't any better quality :/

If you want one could render it all over again by using the assets from Umbrella Chronicles and make a High Quality Render with many lightning effects and shaders to match this one :/
                      I wish I knew how to do that. I really dont have a clue.

Comment

Take that image Mrox2 posted and resize it to your needs, unfortunately aside from some sharpening and selective smoothing you can't do much more I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Undead Sega View Post

well its mostly because the logo is often and always needed for promotional purpose. Like maybe use it for banner, billboard etc hence it'll be better to design and create the logo in a much bigger size. But not for the Spencer Mansion.

Comment

Working...
                          X