Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is "the team's" work on the RE1.5 demo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is "the team's" work on the RE1.5 demo?

Looking through this forum I seen that some say the 3rd floor of the RPD is the work from the team and not in the original RE1.5 demo disc. I am really confused about how much is retouched and untouched? Can anyone show what is the teams work?

Thank you.
    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

I question the legitimacy of the maps, although I assume they're all legit as the B1 map appears to be from a pre era 4 deisgn, something I doubt the team would put in their creation.

Comment

That is what bugs me too, the maps. Are they all real or a recreation by the team? I seen people have extracted the background images from the released disc image, and it looks like, judging by the images, they had to guess what the map(s) look like. Well, whenever the fixed demo is released, I wonder if the maps are different?

Comment

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
        That is what bugs me too, the maps. Are they all real or a recreation by the team?
        These guys put out a mostly working version of RE 1.5, why does any of this matter? More of less, why are you asking us on the forum when you should be trying to find a way to ask the team themselves?
        Last edited by Wrathborne; 03-01-2013, 10:14 PM.

Comment

1F East Corridor is said to be a creation of The Team, as is 3F Corridor. Also, the 3F Corridor music is said to originally be from the RE 1.5 Morgue. I think the Mirror Room (and it's other side) are also said to be The Team's creation.
          Last edited by Eteponge; 03-01-2013, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Id imagine they could map the collision data, and quickly figure out what the rooms looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
              These guys put out a mostly working version of RE 1.5, why does any of this matter? More of less, why are you asking us on the forum when you should be trying to find a way to ask the team themselves?
              And do you know who the team is and how to get in touch with them? I don't think so. The reason I ask about the maps, is because I wanted to know how much is the game the team's modification. I don't know how much data or images are on the demo disc.

I guess I will have to wait for the 40% untouched version, when the team is finished with their complete version.

Comment

And do you know who the team is and how to get in touch with them?
                Bzork. Youtube comments.
                Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                  Bzork. Youtube comments.
                  Isn't he the messenger? I looked at his youtube channel and I noticed his favorite videos http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...iLC9mUFLPrK8Rz
                  and I think he is a kid. I might be wrong, but who knows.

Comment

I don't think they would trust this sort of info with a "kid". There is a certain amount of maturity and trust involved in this project, and regrettably that has already been broken by some team members. If they were to pass this info and videos to a "kid", I think it would not be in their best interest, nor would it be practical.

They seemed to have moved on past these set-backs and I do hope to see more from them shortly.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

You never know! Some people here I thought were older were actually like 12 or something, on bioflames I mean. And it is annoying to get into an argument with a kid.

Comment

Annoying in the sense that the kid is always right? Kinda like arguing with a woman, right? No matter what you say you are always wrong. Sorry to any of the women members here, I did not mean ant offense by it.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

You never know! Some people here I thought were older were actually like 12 or something, on bioflames I mean. And it is annoying to get into an argument with a kid.
                          Oh man, you can use the irony here to iron your favourite part of slacks.

As for getting in touch with The Team™, they do not want people contacting them, or to make their identity public. It's been kind of obvious with how anonymous they've been with this project.

Comment

Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                            Oh man, you can use the irony here to iron your favourite part of slacks.

As for getting in touch with The Team™, they do not want people contacting them, or to make their identity public. It's been kind of obvious with how anonymous they've been with this project.
                            Ironing slacks? Doesn't make sense. And about the team, I knew I wasn't wrong, that you can't contact them. MrBzork is like the middle man. He comes here to show us things from "the team" and we ask him to ask them stuff.

Comment

What he meant about irony is that you were complaining/acting the same was as the 12 year olds you despised. So it's ironic because you did the same.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                              X