The unofficial RE1.5 gameplay and PMOD videos and video clips thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The unofficial RE1.5 gameplay and PMOD videos and video clips thread

Thought I'd start this for everyone posting videos, in order to keep from cluttering up the other threads. Your video can be about anything, so long as it is directly connected to RE1.5. Gameplay clips, video projects (like mine), PMOD stuff, or whatever. Only your skills and imagination are the limit.

--------------------

I'll kick this off with links to my "Story of RE1.5" YouTube series video project. This is something I've been developing and revising over the past two years - an attempt to revisit/remake RE1.5 so it has a better story, more interesting characters, etc., while at the same time attempting to revise it somewhat so it will be at least semi-canon. It is NOT an exact gameplay walkthrough; rather, it's more of a "what-if" or "alternate story," if you will. I mix actual gameplay footage with stuff from the various PMODs, surviving gameplay stills and video clips, and other RE-related sources. Each episode is posted on YouTube and I will update the links in this thread as more episodes go online.

Stage 1 - The RPD

Part 1 - Welcome to the RPD
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Part 2 - Finding John
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Part 3 - Finding Roy

Part 4 - The Second Floor

Part 5 - The Third Floor

Part 6 - The Burning Van

Part 7 - Restoring Power to the B1 Level

Part 8 - Finding Sherry

Part 9 - Unlocking the Media Room

Part 10 - To the Rescue

The videos for the other stages are posted further down in this thread.

Please remember - My "Story of RE1.5" is NOT how the game actually plays, nor will it ever be ... but perhaps it will help you think about and help you firm up your own ideas on the real game.

--------------------

Okay - who's next with their RE15-related videos?
    Last edited by RMandel; 03-21-2013, 02:14 PM.
    Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
    Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

I can't wait for your sewer episode!

Comment

That's gonna take a bit, but thanks. Gotta get out of the RPD first. Anyway, a new episode - "The Burning Van" - is now available in post #1.

Comment

The sewer will be the most challenging due to lack of info

Comment

Here's some more RE15-related videos on YouTube for your enjoyment

"Resident Evil 1.5 (Prototype) 3D Models & Zombys" by TyrantREB
          On this video you can see more of the 3D Modells from the playable characters and zombys!Thx for the files to MartinBiohazard

"Resident Evil 1.5 - Elza's Playthrough" by alissondownload

"Resident Evil 1.5 - Leon's Playthrough" by alissondownload

"Proof that the Resident Evil 1.5 build is not a mod" by alisson download

From AllenRGaming's dubbing efforts - "Resident Evil 1.5 - Warehouse Cutscene(s) with Voices"

From Martin Biohazard's repair efforts - "Biohazard 1.5 Mod - Marvin in SITE A"
          New patch for the RE1.5 build is now available!!!You can download it from here:http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_Evil_1_2_3/index.php?showtopic=2332Enjoy!!!

... and finally, from Aleff's thread, "Resident Evil 1.5 Battle Colosseum (proof of concept)" by MrBZork
          so many survival horror have unlockable bonus game. maybe 1.5 should too? maybe best way to do 1.5 bonus is to make original mode not already done ... on the...

--------------------

Anybody else got any faves or ones they've done themselves?
          Last edited by RMandel; 03-13-2013, 07:54 PM.

Comment

I have many showing various things throughout the game but they are posted in the other thread.

Comment

Hello everyone, this is my first post on the forum and here's a little something that could change the game. Who saw that game subtitles of the dialogues, sometimes go too fast or disappear at the end of the screen. Via HEX editor could change how long each phrase appears.

Video link:

In another scene, I did a translation into Portuguese of Brazil.

Video link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGVl4gG4jTw

This forum is very good! thank's!

Comment

Cool video.... but all of that will be fixed by the team before release!

Comment

Their build is so far ahead of the demo we got

Comment

Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
                    Cool video.... but all of that will be fixed by the team before release!
                    Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                    Their build is so far ahead of the demo we got
                    Yes I imagine that, but if we can help or try something different, why not?

I'm waiting too for team version, i know they version will be amazing!

;)

Comment

So wait in the videos. Is that part of darkbiohazards room mods for the PC?

Comment

Here is a dub for Leon from DSC, hope he dont mind to post this here.

Last edited by Dust; 03-16-2013, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                          So wait in the videos. Is that part of darkbiohazards room mods for the PC?
                          No, the videos you see are from 1.5.

I guess i'll get around to posting my videos in this thread.... Even though i'v posted them in the other threads, i like the idea of this type of 1.5 video "database" if you want to call it that.
                          Last edited by Guest; 03-16-2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Here's a little something I just finished =)

And here's my dub clip
                            Last edited by ajrich17901; 03-17-2013, 08:46 AM.

Comment

I didn't know about the scene at the end where Birkin runs away. Cool stuff. If you toggle the camera switch off and get to the exit door, you can kinda see what would happen if Birkin ran away off-screen:
                              Spoiler:
                              Seibu teh geimu?
                              ---

Comment

Working...
                              X