• Show
Clear All

My top 5:
    1. Outbreak
    2. Outbreak 2
    3. RE2
    4. RE3
    5. RE1 (Remake)
    >Other mentions: REZero, CV and the chronicles titles were amazing too but not as good as the ones above. Also i never played Revelations so i cant judge it. I would of played it if it was not a nintendo exclusive. Although its finally coming to other consoles, this better be the final Nintendo only game. Im getting tired of console specific exclusives in a large series like RE.

My worst 5:
    1. RE5 (Complete and utter garbage)
    2. RE6 (Pretty bad, but not as bad as 5)
    3. RE Gaiden (Terrible game. Sure, the console it was on was terrible, but it was a pointless game)
    4. RE 4 (While people did like it, i personally hated it. It was not at all an RE game. RE Is about zombies, not crazy mental case weirdos in spain)
    5. RE 1 (Sure, it started the series, but i cant play it. The graphics are very very bad, the voice acting is just appalling, and the animations sucked)
    >Other mentions: RE Operation Raccoon City was bad, but not as bad as the 5 above. Also any of the survivor titles were terrible, but still not as bad as the ones above.

Additionally, i wont judge mercenaries 3D really because its not an RE game at all by no means.

Of course, its my opinion.
    Last edited by ccrogers15; 03-25-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X