RE 6: Custom USTANAK Action Figure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE 6: Custom USTANAK Action Figure.

Just Finished making this. I plan on uploading some more and better pics. Let me know what you think, thanks.
    Attached Files

looksfuckingawesome

Comment

Hulk figure?

Comment

That's friggin crazy.

Comment

It was some translucent red lucifer figure but we removed the head and used a head of unknown origin lol.

Comment

Wow, that's amazing. You should post it up @figurerealm.com

Comment

Very nice. As much as they promoted RE6 I'm surprised they didn't ink another line up with Neca.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

There is a Leon and Helena coming from Play Arts. Neca was pissed because Capcom never even told them about the game. They found out with the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by veronesis View Post
                  There is a Leon and Helena coming from Play Arts. Neca was pissed because Capcom never even told them about the game. They found out with the rest of us.
                  Ha! I didn't know about the Play Arts, thanks for the heads up.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

n/p

Comment

Working...
                    X