No announcement yet.

Who voiced Elza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad capcom is not more open with fans to where we could simply just ask.
    Shame.

Comment

No wonder the 1.5 voice actors were awful. Compared to RE1 being recorded in Japan too, were their voice directors just bad at English or something?
      I can confirm with Sally Cahill that she didn't work on 1.5 either, its proof enough that no actor was brought to retail.
      And oh l-o-r-d. I originally thought Sherry was designed a boy in 1.5, her voice actor and model is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
        No wonder the 1.5 voice actors were awful. Compared to RE1 being recorded in Japan too, were their voice directors just bad at English or something?
        I can confirm with Sally Cahill that she didn't work on 1.5 either, its proof enough that no actor was brought to retail.
        And oh l-o-r-d. I originally thought Sherry was designed a boy in 1.5, her voice actor and model is awful.
        Yeah, awesome: a boy with the name Sherry I can already see him/her being extremely bullied at school
        Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

Oh god, both Sherry and Elza sound terrible in that video. Whereas BH had delightful B-movie voicing and an equally delightful script (a big mansion with zombies, how typical can you get?), 1.5/2 doesn't fit a B-movie bill nearly as well, so they really should have gone to some extra effort. Thank god BH2 final wasn't that bad.

Comment

Working...
          X