X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you be in the RE world?

Basically a simple question.

What would you be?

The GoodGuys (S.T.A.R.S, RPD, BSAA) or Bad guys (Umbrella, Neo Umbrella)

Id Be Good Guys.

Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post

What would you be?

Id Be Good Guys.
    Well as they say... The good guys always win. I like happy endings haha, so I'm with you.

Comment

Well, the bad dudes get pwned by the good dudes or the monsters. but the bad dudes have a master key and teleport system. but i dont want to be in jill's friendzone.

Comment

I would choose the baddies. I would love to have been William Birkin. I feel like he definitely led the most interesting life, and his demise was great fun, too.

Comment

Originally posted by yurieu View Post
          Well, the bad dudes get pwned by the good dudes or the monsters. but the bad dudes have a master key and teleport system. but i dont want to be in jill's friendzone.
          Speaking of that I wonder if Chris and Jill ever banged? Or if Jill permanently friendzoned Chris?

Comment

I think you're looking at this all wrong, deathly. There is no friendzoning going on here, all these women are more-or-less coworkers. Any professional can understand that sort of dynamic. Hell, if anyone is friendzoning anyone, it's Chris. He's too damn honorable.

As for me, I would usually choose the antagonist side in the RE universe, but the protagonist side has a certain... appeal. *coughclairecough*
            sigpic

Comment

Barry, I'd be in one of the best games of the series and avoid the bullshit storm that happens later.

Comment

Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post

What would you be?

Id Be Good Guys.
                I would like to be any of those, but if any of us were in that situation... we would most likely be the guy on the floor rolled up in the fetal position, crying for Mama.
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                  Barry, I'd be in one of the best games of the series and avoid the bullshit storm that happens later.
                  Same here, plus he has the best lines in the series by far. And a great beard!

Comment

Good guy obviously, RE villians normally donĀ“t last much longer, except for Wesker...
                    Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 03-27-2013, 12:33 PM.
                    The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

No offence but not me. I *was* going to be a police officer in Michigan, until i changed my mind at last second.

Ive also always had very high pain tolerance as well.
                      Last edited by ccrogers15; 03-27-2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Hunk.
                        ------祸福无门,人自召之。
                        ------People themselves call for camalities and blessings.

Comment

Ark Thompson!
                          sigpic
                          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                          X