RE 2 beta 3 fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE 2 beta 3 fake?

Found that site that claimed to have RE2 beta 3.
    Apparantly claire and leon are playable on the same disk. The links are expired though. Anyone know what this was?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1118015225_0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	406221

Look at the copyright date...
    Japanese GameCube version.
    Last edited by Anders; 04-15-2013, 05:13 PM.
    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Just noticed. Ok then. Fake.

Comment

no. the disc image is too small.

fake it may be, but that was no gamecube game.

interesting...

edit: Biohazard 2 Beta V2 (not released) ----------------- PSX - Smuggled out of Japan

Biohazard 2 Beta V3 (not released) ----------------- PSX - Smuggled out of Japan

source

Comment

Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
          no. the disc image is too small.

fake it may be, but that was no gamecube game.

interesting...

edit: Biohazard 2 Beta V2 (not released) ----------------- PSX - Smuggled out of Japan

Biohazard 2 Beta V3 (not released) ----------------- PSX - Smuggled out of Japan

source
          Well if it isn't the Gamecube game, why does it say 2003? Plus the GC version was the ONLY version that let you select Leon or Claire on ONE disc.
          All other versions including the PC games had 2 discs - one for Claire and one for Leon.

I know what I'm talking about I've got the PSX, N64, PC and Gamecube versions..
          Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 04-18-2013, 12:28 PM.
          "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

^good question. wrong pic maybe?

Comment

I see no reason why beta 3 would have both characters on the same disc given that by this time they had already produced around 70% of Leon's content on disc 1. Of course there's no way for me to know for certain, my knowledge is just as good as the next guy's, but my guess would be that only builds from the beta 1 era had both characters on the same disc. I wouldn't look too much into this, the file sizes are both exactly the same, it's likely just another copy of beta 2.

^That solves it then.
              Last edited by Guest; 04-19-2013, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by geluda View Post
                I see no reason why beta 3 would have both characters on the same disc given that by this time they had already produced around 70% of Leon's content on disc 1. Of course there's no way for me to know for certain, my knowledge is just as good as the next guy's, but my guess would be that only builds from the beta 1 era had both characters on the same disc. I wouldn't look too much into this, the file sizes are both exactly the same, it's likely just another copy of beta 2.

^That solves it then.
                There were 2 copies of Beta 2, So yep you are correct.
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

Working...
                X