Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outbreak turns 10 years old this year. Would you support an HD Remake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]8851[/ATTACH]
    Even though Outbreak felt more like a chore than an actual game, still. better than Silent Hill Book Of Memories
    "This isn't a joke, you idiot! I was just attacked by a big-ass lizard!" - Rei Kurosawa from Haunting Ground for the Xbox 360, released in 1998. sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MioAmakurasButt View Post
      No because... well. Outbreak just sucks.

Might as well say the Silent Hill HD Collection was good.
      Agreed File 2 was the most boring game I ever played other then that asylum in the woods level that one was legit creepy

Comment

• I disagree, i think the outbreak series was the closest Resident Evil has gotten to successful Co-op that doesn't detract from the atmosphere. Was it perfect ? no, but its a concept that blows that crapfest called Operation Raccoon City out of the water. Tons of replayability, loads of extra content, interesting level design and a kick-ass soundtrack. No mics was actually a plus for those who grow tired of hearing ten year olds screaming slurs left and right but i see why some might want that.

Comment

• The gameplay would need to be updated quite a bit and I don't think Capcom is willing to invest the resources into doing that. A straight minimally changed port running at a higher resolution is possible but it wouldn't sell very much at all.

I support a full remake of the Outbreak series (or a reboot) that uses the current camera but retains the scary environments and suspense. A game like that would sell well just because it's RE and has familiar gameplay. I just hope Capcom never outsources a RE title to be developed again. ORC is such a disgrace.

Comment

No because... well. Outbreak just sucks.
            I find your lack of taste disturbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
              Agreed File 2 was the most boring game I ever played other then that asylum in the woods level that one was legit creepy
              Flashback was my favorite from that game, too (although I don't think the other scenarios were boring by any means).
              Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
                I find your lack of taste disturbing.
                I was gonna say something, but my mama told me to never make fun of someone who is mentally challenged.
                "This isn't a joke, you idiot! I was just attacked by a big-ass lizard!" - Rei Kurosawa from Haunting Ground for the Xbox 360, released in 1998. sigpic

Comment

I was gonna say something, but my mama told me to never make fun of someone who is mentally challenged.
                  How charming.

You're entitled to your opinion but that doesn't mean you can go around calling people who disagree with you mentally challenged, seriously, grow up.
                  Last edited by OfficerRedfield; 06-10-2013, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Do people take those fan made cover serious? they make me angry!

anyway, outbreak may be a bad game for only one reason: AI/mechanics.

there is a lil things that is not so good, like RE3 sounds and lack of 480p.

Comment

• Me too, everytime I see a fake cover I just want to drive a kick in the head to whoever made those stupid things.

Originally posted by OfficerRedfield View Post
                      I disagree, i think the outbreak series was the closest Resident Evil has gotten to successful Co-op that doesn't detract from the atmosphere. Was it perfect ? no, but its a concept that blows that crapfest called Operation Raccoon City out of the water. Tons of replayability, loads of extra content, interesting level design and a kick-ass soundtrack. No mics was actually a plus for those who grow tired of hearing ten year olds screaming slurs left and right but i see why some might want that.
                      Agree here.
                      The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Nice troll account lol.

Comment

I find your lack of humor and pop culture references even more disturbing...

Comment

• If they remade in for HD, I doubt they'd actually make the online parts work. And if they ever make another one, it won't play like these old ones anyway and people will still complain
                            Last edited by Code_R; 06-12-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Code_R View Post
                                If they remade in for HD, I doubt they'd actually make the online parts work. And if they ever make another one, it won't play like these old ones anyway and people will still complain
                                I think they should be original and make it play more like Call of Duty so it's different from other games.

Also add bloom effects a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X