Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id kinda like to know that too.

Comment

MartinBiohazard released a video about an unlocked cutscene in the 1.5 build the team released.
      In there, Marvin says Irons died.

Comment

Forgot about that. Yea i triggered that too ingame, sadly the text was too far off screen and played too fast to read. Wonder if someone can patch that.

Comment

which cutscene?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
            which cutscene?
            Hi guys! here a 1.5 new hidden cutscene I found and want to show you. ;)Enjoy!PD: New patch is coming!

Comment

That's freakin awesome. And it reveals the chief's fate. Leon watches him die somewhere along the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                That's freakin awesome. And it reveals the chief's fate. Leon watches him die somewhere along the line.
                Now that i think of it, i seem to remember seeing gameplay videos showing the chiefs office overrun. Perhaps leon hears a yell from another floor (Similar to chris hears rebecca scream in RE1), runs to help him, but when he opens the door to his office he finds the chief being ate by zombies?

Comment

Originally posted by jensonart
                  All your petty questions are idiotic.
                  And so is your mom.
                  You dont even know my mom...

Comment

Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                    Now that i think of it, i seem to remember seeing gameplay videos showing the chiefs office overrun. Perhaps leon hears a yell from another floor (Similar to chris hears rebecca scream in RE1), runs to help him, but when he opens the door to his office he finds the chief being ate by zombies?
                    There's a big gap in the plot of Leon's game in the build we have between the time he finds her and his going into the Garage (sometime during which he learns Ada's name, BTW). This is all conjecture, but my thoughts on the subject seem to be the same as yours. Going by the in-game dialogue, both Leon and Marvin claim to have heard some kind of sound or sounds from upstairs. Leon goes up to investigate (and Marvin stays with Ada? Why?). That's when he would have found Irons dead and his office crawling with zombies. He can then talk about it after he's come back down from there - which explains the dialogue in the first part of the Service Bay cutscene with Leon, Marvin, and Ada. Logically, it works given the evidence we have so far.

BTW, the video clips you're thinking of are from some of the earliest trailers for RE15. The Famitsu ("Leon jacket") trailer comes immediately to mind, and there's also the original[ trailer for the game (which featured only the Lobby and the Chief's Office). I can't think of any others off the top of my head right now. Martin Biohazard has also loaded the Chief's Office with zombies in both his RE15 for RE2 PMOD and in one of his patches for the MZD build of the actual game.
                    Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                    Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                    X