Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is it,resident evil 1.5 vanilla build??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
    That isn't the GoroMacida build though. The GoroMacida build IS the 40% vanilla build. The one shown in the picture is the 80% build documented by bioflames. It was owned by a Japanese guy who was supposedly friends with a Capcom employee. The owner contacted INFLAMES, the webmaster of bioflames, and gave him a sizeable collection of digicam snap shots of him playing the game (two of which were posted above).
    I thought I saw one without the timer but with the two extra debugs options though, i'm sure it was from GoroMacida's video, wishful thinking maybe, hmmm

Comment

You saw that it is leaked!?

Comment

Yep got it off RK's forum :-)

Comment

Deleted
          Last edited by BrYaN55; 09-26-2013, 06:41 AM.

Comment

@ BrYaN55

that link is dead and just a word of advice but be careful posting that. the person that leaked it was banned just for posting a link to download that (if im wrong tell me)
            sigpicYou have once again entered the world of survival horror...GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by Zinyui View Post
              @ BrYaN55

that link is dead and just a word of advice but be careful posting that. the person that leaked it was banned just for posting a link to download that (if im wrong tell me)
              Oh really? Sorry, I didn't know! I'm not up to date with everything concerning RE 1.5. I've deleted my post just in case.

The link was still working for me though!
              Last edited by BrYaN55; 09-26-2013, 06:52 AM.

Comment

The whole reason the link wasn't allowed here was because the original download contained an extra text file with insults directed at Team IGAS. The version of the download that people kept linking to here that kept getting removed was the one that contained the insulting text file.

Comment

Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                  The whole reason the link wasn't allowed here was because the original download contained an extra text file with insults directed at Team IGAS. The version of the download that people kept linking to here that kept getting removed was the one that contained the insulting text file.
                  insults directed at Team??for why??
                  Team work its great,i dont know for insulting

Comment

Originally posted by crazy2k4 View Post
                    insults directed at Team??for why??
                    Team work its great,i dont know for insulting
                    Just drama for the sake of drama I suppose. There are people ungrateful toward the Team for whatever reasons. They don't appreciate their Restoration efforts and hard work they are putting into the project. Usually it's a disagreement of the direction the restoration project took.

The version of the Vanilla Build I got didn't contain the insulting text file, thankfully.
                    Last edited by Eteponge; 09-26-2013, 07:36 AM.

Comment

There is no insult nor any text file in the ISO from the link I provided. Well, nothing that I can see at least...

Anyway, it was my first reaction to post the link here when I heard about it!

Comment

then it should be safe to post the link then if that text file isnt in there
                        Last edited by Zinyui; 09-26-2013, 10:37 AM.
                        sigpicYou have once again entered the world of survival horror...GOOD LUCK!

Comment

There you go!

It is NOT my upload, I got the link from Assemblergames in the "Prototype Releases of 2013 Thread" on page 10, just so you know
                          Last edited by BrYaN55; 09-26-2013, 11:13 AM.

Comment

I remember browsing this forum when the samples of BioHazard were released. People hacking the crap out of these samples. Now this has been released (the bloody "curator build", the holy grail), nothing happened. Where's the enthusiasm???
                            Last edited by 90s Gamer; 10-05-2013, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 90s Gamer View Post
                              I remember browsing this forum when the samples of BioHazard were released. People hacking the crap out of these samples. Now this has been released (the bloody "curator build", the holy grail), nothing happened. Where's the enthusiasm???
                              You missed the MZD release by IGAS which was the first time the community experienced 1.5 as a whole. Over time we learned the differences between the PVB and MZD builds and because of that the PVB is underwhelming. You won't see any enthusiasm and excitement again until the trial edition of IGAS' work is released in the future.
                              sigpic
                              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Working...
                              X