Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New outbreak vita real or fake?

What you think?? Sounds fake as hell me

I think I need a new pair of pants! If real, then this will be the final drop in the bucket that makes me buy a Vita.

Forgot to say, fake or not...thanks!
    Last edited by Lead belly; 06-06-2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Lemme just summerise what it says from the email from the sender
      Great source, totally legit.

Comment

Man it looks real but we'll find out at E3.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

If this is real I will shit my pants. I don't think it will be though, it's incredibly unlikely.
          Capcom did announce a 'big surprise' at E3 this year, but I highly doubt its this.
          If it is, then I will continue to eat my fist.

Comment

That is only if it plays like the other outbreak games. I bet it'll play like RE6.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

I'd have thought Capcom would want to distance themselves from RE6. The box art being available seems odd for a 'leak' too. Calling BS on it for now.
              Last edited by Dracarys; 06-06-2013, 05:55 PM.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

As with "7", this reeks of fake. With E3 around the corner expect things like this poppin' like crazy.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Fake as fuck.

The entire Tall Oaks Incident happens only over the course of a few hours. You can't extrapolate that into an Outbreak game where the incident took place over a week. Not much thought went into this one.
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

More Outbreak-Vita buzz eh? This one is probably fake but I sense that there might be something more to the Outbreak-Vita association. Too many coincidences...

Comment

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                      I'd have thought Capcom would want to distance themselves from RE6.
                      Agreed, however they have plenty of resources to play with from RE6 that could be slapped together to make an outbreak style game pretty fast.

All they have to do is just have a few scenarios around the Tall Oaks incident, different locations on the campus, a few new monsters and they could easily make like a 10 hr RE side-quel with RE6 is an attempt to spend a few dollars more to make up for the sales they didn't make for RE6.

People been demanding a new Outbreak game(that doesnt play like outbreak) so I'd say its plausible at the very least.

If anything I'm expecting Capcom to have something RE related this year(a smallish side story), but they might be giving in to pressure and doing a new Mega Man game also.

Comment

LOL at the description:

- Exclusively for the Playstation Vita
                        - The cover will have the "Only on Playstation" after ESRB
                        - 1-4 players campaign
                        - 8 new playable characters, each with different numbers of slots for skills
                        - 6 scenarios
                        - 2 scenarios will include from Leon's campaign from RE6
                        - Many types of creatures and traps
                        - Local and online co-op
                        - Releasing this November

Characters with slots for skills? The guy who wrote this bullshit doesn`t even know about Outbreak series.
                        Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 06-06-2013, 10:34 PM.
                        The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

thats so legit, just pre ordered it and i dont even have a psvita.

Comment

Last edited by MeganGrass; 06-06-2013, 11:19 PM.
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

It could be fake, but it may not be either. I remember when a lot of people thought that the magazine cover of a USS agent (Spectre I believe) was fake, and it turned out that it was legit, and that the game Operation Raccoon City really was real.

I wouldn't count this out just yet. If it really is another Outbreak game though, I am really excited for it. Even more so now that it could be released this November!

By the way, can someone enlighten me what the hell was the Tall Oaks incident? I have no clue. Bear in mind I didn't buy or play RE5 or RE6.
                              Last edited by RetroRain; 06-07-2013, 12:06 AM.
                              My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                              ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Working...
                              X