Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to listen to Mansion Basement from REDC Dualshock WITHOUT laughing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to listen to Mansion Basement from REDC Dualshock WITHOUT laughing?

Tell me this isn't the funniest music ever HAHAHAHHAAHAH
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Yes, it is.

Comment

I don't even have to be high and this is still the funniest song ever made!

Comment

hey Alinhoalisson, you must be fun at parties. does anyone like you at all lol
        "This isn't a joke, you idiot! I was just attacked by a big-ass lizard!" - Rei Kurosawa from Haunting Ground for the Xbox 360, released in 1998. sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MioAmakurasButt View Post
          hey Alinhoalisson, you must be fun at parties. does anyone like you at all lol
          Oh hello newcomer

Comment

and frick yes i love mansion basement. i thought it was hilarious at first, but when you really sit down and just listen to it, you hear the musicianship that Mamoru Samuragoch put his hard work into. it's truly a beautiful piece, if i may say so myself.
            Last edited by MioAmakurasButt; 06-08-2013, 01:00 AM.
            "This isn't a joke, you idiot! I was just attacked by a big-ass lizard!" - Rei Kurosawa from Haunting Ground for the Xbox 360, released in 1998. sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MioAmakurasButt View Post
              and frick yes i love mansion basement. i thought it was hilarious at first, but when you really sit down and just listen to it, you hear the musicianship that Mamoru Samuragoch put his hard work into. it's truly a beautiful piece, if i may say so myself.
              Watcha smokin mr. butt?

Comment

HEY THAT'S RUDE! I don't smoke because I am straight edge and that is how Jesus EDGE Christ wanted me to be and how I was accepted as his child. For the record I'm also a girl, so that's MISSES BUTT TO YOU. God are you fricking dumb or something

Comment

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                  Tell me this isn't the funniest music ever HAHAHAHHAAHAH
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q
                  It sounds like a zombie composed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                    It sounds like a zombie composed it.
                    I guess it's somehow fitting then.

Could you imagine loading up the newest Resident Evil game to hear this as Capcom's intro?

Comment

It is impossible not to laugh !
                      Last edited by Guest; 06-08-2013, 07:13 AM.

Comment

No, it's not possible, not for me at least lol! This track should be a new meme, try and listen all the way through without laughing. Perhaps if this track was for the GBC version I could understand, but it's clear as day why this was reserved for the directors cut and not the original release.

Comment

Directors cut, the crappy version you've never experienced before now in dual shock !

Comment

Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                            Directors cut, the crappy version you've never experienced before now in dual shock !
                            Resident Evil Directors Cut Dual Shock Edition: Now supports bad soundtrack

Comment

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                              Resident Evil Directors Cut Dual Shock Edition: Now supports bad soundtrack
                              Hahaha. The DC OST is a shame. This is an example of how to ruin an extraordinary soundtrack.
                              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

Working...
                              X