No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 2 Unreleased Tech Demo on Real Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for showing us footage about this!

if leon walk like this, imagine mr x and birkin...

mrX trololo walking...

Comment

Originally posted by geluda View Post
      Lol, where did they get those animations from? It reminds me of some really old crappy 90s video games.
      It's a tech demo, it doesn't have the polish of a final game. Hell, have you seen some of the animations on some of today's games? Hah.

Do chime in if it is something you may be interested in, the idea is to gain some interest hah. Its not something I have any money invested in nor would it be something that I am technically released, but an anonymous source came to me wanting to get this sort of thing out there.
      Last edited by Borman; 06-27-2013, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Haha yeah, the animations are quite funny though. I imagine someone in the office running around in front of a camera in a spandex suit with ping pong balls strapped to their body lol.

Comment

Just a heads up, but on the other RE forum, earlier tonight, someone under the name of "anon" posted an anonfiles download link to this very same RE 2 GBA Demo. I downloaded it out of curiosity to see if it was real or not, and yep, it is, someone leaked and dumped it onto the internet. But that's not all, it seemed to be out of pure spite, the person who leaked it sounded very hostile. Much like (if not exactly) like that crazed Anti-IGAS ranter and the Vanilla Build taunter.
          Last edited by Eteponge; 06-28-2013, 01:57 AM.

Comment

One of the team lackeys is trying to stole money from the community by creating a foundraiser for Resident Evil 2 GBA demo. LOL, and its not the first time that he does something like that

Don't worry guys, you can download that demo for free here

Enjoy. And remember, don't trust the team and his supporters on that forum. Wait for anon releases.

Was what was posted by the user 'anon' as ponge said.

Comment

This anon person also wrote ...

recently the original group that bought RE 1.5 Vanilla in 2011 got their hands on some Resident Evil protos. This is probably just the beginning, in the next months more people will try to make money selling them or by starting community foundraising (ie making another huge profit)

That's wrong, they should be released for free to the community . Let's see now if they have the balls to try to do it again now that they know that someone will leak the protos that they have...
              Does IGAS have a spy in their group who is leaking these protos to an Anti-IGAS fringe? How else are they getting the same prototypes?

Comment

it sounds like the next drama starts here.glad i am innocent in this case :-)

Comment

what is this? why people assume we have anything to do with everything re? we only do 1.5.

sorry to see re community drag you into things, borman.

Comment

Well, the anon person could just be an angry Anti-IGAS fanatic who is lying and trying to pin other RE prototypes as being horded by IGAS as a smear tactic. Though who knows how they got into possession of the RE 2 GBA Demo.
                    Last edited by Eteponge; 06-28-2013, 03:48 AM.

Comment

There's always such a strange flavor of butt hurt passing around this community these days. I'm amazed.

Blind guess; no one ever even spoke to Borman about anything. Not nearly as fun as making up some random bullshit conspiracy
                      Last edited by Carnivol; 06-28-2013, 03:52 AM.

Comment

First, a guy posts vanilla screenshots while spewing an Anti-IGAS rant. Then awhile later, there was that large wall of text Anti-IGAS conspiracy theory paranoid rant that named pretty much everyone who supports IGAS as a secret magical agent or master coder or elite dude, and now this. Eh, probably the same mentally unstable butthurt individual, who somehow has a way to get things he shouldn't.

Comment

I love patterns, even if they are horribly distracting and can be creepishly inconvenient when they're just coincidential in nature.

What's puzzling about the RE community is that it's always like this. It's always been like this. It's amazing. Guess some people just never grow up and ultimately find themselves looking down the barrel when they one day wake up and realize they should've spent their time growing up or doing something useful with their talents and/or life :/

Comment

Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                            First, a guy posts vanilla screenshots while spewing an Anti-IGAS rant. Then awhile later, there was that large wall of text Anti-IGAS conspiracy theory paranoid rant that named pretty much everyone who supports IGAS as a secret magical agent or master coder or elite dude, and now this. Eh, probably the same mentally unstable butthurt individual, who somehow has a way to get things he shouldn't.
                            You forgot "cunt agent!"

People are dumb. "Anon" is probably (that is, most likely) just some conceited 16 year old with a god complex. It is strange how he could've gotten it, though.
                            Last edited by News Bot; 06-28-2013, 04:48 AM.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

That first video is faked.. You can clearly see the 'cart' says GBA MOVIE PLAYER!

Not to mention the video (you can just about see it through the whiteness) is the exact same as one on Youtube - shows gunshop and baskerball alley.
                              You can see the guy pressing directional buttons in the inventory, but no sound plays (the bleep that usually sounds when moving to other slots)

Phhf.

Here ta go - he just ripped this video onto the card. Pathetic. 1.30 onwards.

Last edited by RaccoonSurvivor; 06-28-2013, 05:31 AM.
                              "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                                That first video is faked.. You can clearly see the 'cart' says GBA MOVIE PLAYER!

Not to mention the video (you can just about see it through the whiteness) is the exact same as one on Youtube - shows gunshop and baskerball alley.
                                You can see the guy pressing directional buttons in the inventory, but no sound plays (the bleep that usually sounds when moving to other slots)

Phhf.

Here ta go - he just ripped this video onto the card. Pathetic. 1.30 onwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxkc_SQ0wM0
                                Now that is curious. But wrong. Try watching both. For example, when he gets to the "end" of the basketball alley, he shoots the screen. In that video you linked, they just try running at it.
                                Last edited by News Bot; 06-28-2013, 05:59 AM.
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X