X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bosses of 1.5 official discussion

This'll be fun! From what I understand here are all of them

1. 2 Gorrilas in the RPD garage

2. Giant Alligator/s in the sewers (interesting since so little is known about this battle)

3. Birkin Form 1 in Warehouse

4. Birkin Form 2 in labs (assaults Leon in power room and possibly Elza by the MO disk door hence the infamouse manspider scene)

5. Birkin form 3/4 (possible that one battle takes place on the platform and other inside the train where the rocket launcher is used)

Yeah, you've got it right. But don't forget that only Leon fights the gorillas in the Parking Lot, while Elza fights them in the Briefing Room.

Comment

So what happens in the Parking Lot for Elza? There's nothing much to do over there if she doesn't fight the gorillas...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
        So what happens in the Parking Lot for Elza? There's nothing much to do over there if she doesn't fight the gorillas...
        Indeed not. This isn't exactly shocking, as this kind of bifurcation is common in BH3. For example, you'll fight a "boss" either at the petrol station or the sales office, either at the restaurant or the press building, etc.

Comment

The Gorillas are not bosses and I never saw the giant Alligator, so from what I saw Birkin in his earlier forms is the unique boss in 1.5.
          (1.5 experts coming for me in 10...9...8....)

We had Golgotha and Salem, there was also an idea of G-Annete, everything scrapped though.
          The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
            The Gorillas are not bosses and I never saw the giant Alligator, so from what I saw Birkin in his earlier forms is the unique boss in 1.5.
            (1.5 experts coming for me in 10...9...8....)

We had Golgotha and Salem, there was also an idea of G-Annete, everything scrapped though.
            golgatha (or salem) design was used for birkins 4th form shown here
            Click image for larger version

Name:	index_05 (3).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	403176

Comment

I thought Golgatha and Salem were different creatures? Interesting.

And I read somewhere that Birkin's final form is simply called "G".

Comment

They were, but some of their characteristics were incorporated into Birkin's mutations after they were scrapped. I would have loved to have seen them as optional bosses for different rewards/endings, but they weren't implemented sadly.
                sigpic
                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

heres all the transformations for those who havn't seen! Sadly no footage of the third form nor do we know where it appears

Name:	Birkin evolution (1).PNG
Views:	3
Size:	257.2 KB
ID:	403177

Edit: piss poor shots of the last form

Name:	bh2_umbtrain_25.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	403178Click image for larger version

Name:	Leonfightingfinalboss.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	403179
                  Last edited by Deathlygasm; 07-22-2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                    heres all the transformations for those who havn't seen! Sadly no footage of the third form nor do we know where it appears

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8991[/ATTACH]

Edit: piss poor shots of the last form
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]8992[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8993[/ATTACH]
                    when he stabs the manspider i thought he was in his third form, are you saying hes in his second form in that footage?

Comment

it's interesting that Birkin's 1.5 form has less of a human appearance, and mutates to a monster a lot sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                        when he stabs the manspider i thought he was in his third form, are you saying hes in his second form in that footage?
                        it doesnt look like his chest is open in that clip

Comment

It's about time a discussion about this topic was brought up. Anyway, I feel that Birkin's mutations in 1.5 follow this pattern:

Name:	PNv7FbR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	155.4 KB
ID:	403183

Sorry, but the third form you used in your image just doesn't fit appearance-wise with the rest of them. The second form I used here looks more like the one seen in the complete disc footage, and the third form is most likely the one we see drop down on Leon. This is all just speculation of course, but at least we can be certain that Birkin did mutate into these monstrosities based on the Inflames screenshots and the hook he grows on his right hand in the "WAREHOUSE LIFT" cutscene.
                          Last edited by Accell; 07-22-2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Accell View Post
                            It's about time a discussion about this topic was brought up. Anyway, I feel that Birkin's mutations in 1.5 follow this pattern:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8997[/ATTACH]

Sorry, but the third form you used in your image just doesn't fit appearance-wise with the rest of them. The second form I used here looks more like the one seen in the complete disc footage, and the third form is most likely the one we see drop down on Leon in the complete disc footage. This is all just speculation of course, but at least we can be certain that Birkin did mutate into these monstrosities based on the Inflames screenshots and the hook he grows on his right hand in the "WAREHOUSE LIFT" cutscene.
                            you might be right about the 3rd one not being in the game. Id love to see how the 4th one fights anyone got any theories?

Comment

I'm guessing the later mutations fight using claw swipes, stabs, punches, and a finishing move utilizing that gigantic mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X