Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Director's Hazard Translation (Almost...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not anymore, just $25.
    sigpic
    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

We're literally this close!
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Donated £25.
        sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

Funding complete. Expect it during the week. The translation will be posted as part of an article first, the subtitles will come shortly after (while I attempt to wrap my head around how I can make them work).

Comment

Looking forward to it.
            sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

Any updates on this?
              sigpic
              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

Tomorrow.

Comment

I'm currently editing and will post hopefully very soon. However, here's a snippet:

Mikami: "Initially we were doing Bio Hazard 2 with a Saturn version and tried to port it. We could do it if we really lowered the quality but we told them that was impossible for us to do. So we were told to release something for the Sega fans. So we had to extend the schedule and come up with an original game. Then they told us that if they would have to wait, we had to enhance the quality, and so that was how Veronica was created."

Comment

All done, just select English captions and please enjoy this interview for the first time in English!

An interview included in the Wesker's Report 5th Anniversary DVD.Interviewees:Shinji Mikami (BIO HAZARD Director) Hideki Kamiya (BIOHAZARD2 Director)Kazuhiro...

Comment

Awesome! I've been anticipating this.
                      sigpic

Comment

Interviewer: "How do you feel about your involvement in the games being made less and less as you release sequels? Do you feel pained or sad?"
                        Mikami: "Yeah, it's tough of course. I might have said this before in a magazine, but I feel like I'm giving my adorable daughter to some man to marry."
                        Awh... D':

Comment

Pretty chaotic interview. interesting, nice work

Four mansions in RE1? They must be talking about the planning stage. Anybody have anymore info about this?

Comment

Great stuff. Thanks a lot for this, News Bot and everyone who donated to make this possible.

The reaction to BH1.5 was very interesting. I'm not sure if the staff was ashamed or disappointed, but that, and Hideki Kamiya suddenly falling asleep from drunkenness really make me wonder how difficult it was to make that critical decision to scrap the game at the time.

Nice to find out a little bit more about BH1's conceptual stages (4 mansions?) and Code Veronica's initial development (now it's explained why the staff that worked on it was also the one who ported BH1 to Saturn).

BioHazard YouTube Channel
                            BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
                              Great stuff. Thanks a lot for this, News Bot and everyone who donated to make this possible.

The reaction to BH1.5 was very interesting. I'm not sure if the staff was ashamed or disappointed, but that, and Hideki Kamiya suddenly falling asleep from drunkenness really make me wonder how difficult it was to make that critical decision to scrap the game at the time.

Nice to find out a little bit more about BH1's conceptual stages (4 mansions?) and Code Veronica's initial development (now it's explained why the staff that worked on it was also the one who ported BH1 to Saturn).
                              When Mikami said that Kamiya had expressed his ideas too much (paraphrasing) it didn't leave me with the impression that he had much faith in him as a director or his ideas being the main focus in general.
                              sigpic

Comment

@Kegluneq: It's not very clear in the video, but he's referring to different Mansion designs, not different mansions you could visit.

Also, Spanish subtitles are in the way.

EDIT: Spanish subtitles have already been uploaded.
                                Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 09-29-2013, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X