Halloween Horror Nights House: Escape from Raccon City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Horror Nights House: Escape from Raccon City

Universal Studio just revealed the last Halloween Horror Nights house.

Youtube.

Good thing I live in Orlando!

Wow awesome. I wish we had things like that here. I remember reading years ago they had a mansion experience similar to this, I wish I could have seen it.
    sigpic

"Beware the friends bearing false gifts and speaking with fork tongues. Poor Four-Eyes!" - Rev, New Dominion Tank Police

Comment

I nearly died of hype when I saw this. Thankfully I live in Orlando as well.

Comment

If anyone goes. Please..... Slap Nemesis in his bald ass head for me.lol
        sigpic
        www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

I missed Silent Hill at last year's Halloween Horror Nights. I don't think I could miss a RE related event in my neck of the woods...

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
            I missed Silent Hill at last year's Halloween Horror Nights. I don't think I could miss a RE related event in my neck of the woods...
            Pft. You didn't miss much. 45min wait and you walk in, around a bend, and out the door two seconds later. Not only was the attraction far too short but I felt as though it could have been better. The actors did a less-than mediocre job, pretty much standing around and Pyramid Head hardly had any involvement at all other than standing on a box and jumping at you when you noticed him. The best part (and only saving grace) was a step into a room full of nurses. You didn't know which one was real and which one wasn't.

Now The Walking Dead on the other hand was superb. All of the actors were fully involved and caught you by surprise. The attraction also had a pretty fair length albeit the 2hr wait killed me. Finally it was very well designed. You actually felt as though you were moving through buildings and alleyways.

Universal FLORIDA has a Resident Evil-themed horror attraction? Well I'll be damned. I'm still going to keep my expectations really low. Sure I get to see familiar faces like Nemesis but seeing as how Silent Hill turned out I don't want to get excited for something and then be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSpyda04 View Post
              The best part (and only saving grace) was a step into a room full of nurses. You didn't know which one was real and which one wasn't.
              That sounds awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Renard View Post
                That sounds awesome!
                Maybe if I can give it some credit but information becomes warped as it goes from one person to another. I could say something slightly good about the horror attraction and you might think of the most awesome possible scenario. The fact is I was very disappointed with how it all turned out. Silent Hill is a pretty well-known franchise and to see a haunted house themed after it comes with a set of expectations. But it did NOT live up to those expectations.

Honestly I'm a bit disappointed with horror attractions in general as they all follow the exact same premise - a linear "maze" that you walk through with live actors that jump out at you. I kind of wish a horror attraction could be something more than that. Something that adds a bit of flavor to the mix. Something... different.

Comment

I went to Halloween Horror Nights '09 and my lord. Was that amazing. They had Chucky, SAW, an original story about cannibals in a butcher shop, and the originals like Frankenstein and Warewolfs. I really miss it and unfortunately I am not going this year which is a massive bummer. I am going to go next year, so hopefully they pull out a delicious event like Siren or something but that is extreme wishful thinking.

Comment

Working...
                  X