Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Outbreak "Clone" kickstarter...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Outbreak "Clone" kickstarter...

Click image for larger version

Name:	5p4g84.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	406241

I found this: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...urvival-horror

They need 35.000 to develop this. Basically, it is an Outbreak clone with online play, scenarios, zombies and horror.
    If you guys like outbreak you should consider funding it.
    Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

LOL @ stretch goal names. I think the environments look pretty decent (if overly filtered), but the character models look really awkward.

Comment

David - A high school student that knows all too much about an outbreak thanks to video games and movies. This was essentially a dream come true for him and ironically he was the most prepared. He was infected by his girlfriend after attempting to save her.

Ability - Runs faster than the other survivors.
      HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

no.

"Products subject to change" hey guys we blew all our kickstarter money and we can't order to manufacture the super ultra special physical edition of the game, here's an extra steam key for everyone who donated in that tier.

And what's with the goal names? "Zero" "Gun Survivor & Deadly Silence" "Nemesis" "Outbreak"... don't cry if you get raped by capcom's legal team, Infected team.

Yet another edit: Oh god they've included Resident Evil footage and artwork in their pitch video... CAPCOM's well paid lawyers will have a fun week.
      Last edited by Aleff; 10-29-2013, 11:21 PM.
      Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

That better be on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Renard View Post

That better be on purpose.
          They purposely did easter eggs.

This was referring to the typo on the early 3DS boxes of this game.
          Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

Originally posted by VGBB View Post
            They purposely did easter eggs.

This was referring to the typo on the early 3DS boxes of this game.
            I know, I have one.

Comment

I know, I have one.
              That was hilarious. Reminds me of a mistranslated quote in the video game obscure.
              Ashley Thompson says in the original version (French): "Its me!" when looking at a photo of her.

But in the english (Non greatest hits) version on PS2, she actually says "Its Dirt!".
              That was fixed in later versions and on the Xbox and PC ports. How did that happen? Who knows. That must of been a massive translation error. Me --> Dirt

Comment

That was hilarious. Reminds me of a mistranslated quote in the video game obscure.
                Ashley Thompson says in the original version (French): "Its me!" when looking at a photo of her.

But in the english (Non greatest hits) version on PS2, she actually says "Its Dirt!".
                That was fixed in later versions and on the Xbox and PC ports. How did that happen? Who knows. That must of been a massive translation error. Me --> Dirt
                Maybe she's calling herself dirt? Haha just kidding. Some translations errors are just laughable though, I'll have to look into that one.

One typo that I'll never forget is in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All. At the very end of the last case, if you mess up, you get the "bad ending". In the bad ending it says "The miracle never happen." instead of "The miracle never happened." Talk about a mood killer! It was only fixed for UK version. It's kinda of a meme within the fandom now -- THE MIRACLE NEVER HAPPEN!!

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks the "Deserted Mansion" level looks like it could have been pulled straight from Revelations? The mood of the environment fits right in with the Queen Zenobia.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

Maybe she's calling herself dirt? Haha just kidding. Some translations errors are just laughable though, I'll have to look into that one.

One typo that I'll never forget is in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All. At the very end of the last case, if you mess up, you get the "bad ending". In the bad ending it says "The miracle never happen." instead of "The miracle never happened." Talk about a mood killer! It was only fixed for UK version. It's kinda of a meme within the fandom now -- THE MIRACLE NEVER HAPPEN!!
                    There was another random one in the Silent Hill HD Collection, except for whatever idiotic reason the producer approved of the change.

Claudia says to heather in the original release of Silent Hill 3: "They have come to witness the beginning, despoiled by mankind."
                    For whatever retarded reason the HD edition says: "They have come to witness the beginning, unspoiled by mankind".

Issue? This technically is incorrect. Claudia wants to destroy the world with her curse, but mankind ruined it.

However, if the HD edition line was correct, that technically would mean she would of got her way YEARS AGO.

So in other words, that line makes no sense at all.

Comment

$641 in 4 days. Good luck.
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

lol

Comment

So people bitch and moan that we don't get any real horror games anymore, so when someone decides to give us something actually resembling REAL re..they don't wanna donate. Makes perfect sense.. I'm donating this game looks better than anything re 4-6 offered.

Comment

Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
                            So people bitch and moan that we don't get any real horror games anymore, so when someone decides to give us something actually resembling REAL re..they don't wanna donate. Makes perfect sense.. I'm donating this game looks better than anything re 4-6 offered.
                            HA! Exactly my thoughts. I guess they think things should just be handed to them.

Comment

Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
                              HA! Exactly my thoughts. I guess they think things should just be handed to them.
                              Or maybe they think this doesn't look very good. Or they don't care about a PC only game, or that they aren't interested in LAN only multiplayer etc etc.

Oh it's a survival horror game, so the sun instantly shines out its arse!
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                              X