Resident Evil 4 PAL Disc Query.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 PAL Disc Query.

Anyone know what version of RE4 this is?
    It's clearly labelled PAL and is a Gamecube game but not only is it a single disc it isn't red like every other version I've seen.

Thoughts?
    Attached Files
    sigpic

I think it's a demo. Or a promo disk. I used to have it once upon a time.

EDIT: Promo disk. DL-DOL-D4BP. Came with pre-orders of the game in PAL regions I believe.
    Last edited by News Bot; 11-06-2013, 08:42 AM.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Well that was my assumption but I figured someone on here would know more. I didn't even realise we got a promo version over here, thanks for the info.
      sigpic

Comment

In Europe, the disc came with the RE4-labeled Gamecube consoles.
        In Australia, it came in that case News Bot showed.

There are slightly different discs, DL-DOL-D4BP-UKV/EUR/and probably AUS (unless they just got EUR), but I think they all contain the same. Just a trailer of RE4 and I think some other games. It did not contain a demo (as opposed to the American equivalent; http://crimson-ceremony.net/lostrele...-gc-usa-promo1 ) as it came out at the same time the game was out, at least in Europe (the game was also included with the RE4 GameCube).

I have the UKV/EUR discs, I can verify contents tonight. For whatever reason I never bothered to put them on.
        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

hm, base on the discoveries by you guys, its the european version of this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	$T2eC16V,!zcFIeG2J,tRBSTgDr4+3w~~60_35.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	403408

Comment

this disc just contains the making of re 4..same content like on the ps2 version disc wich was included at the re 4 premium edition

Comment

Working...
            X