Clear All

• Outbreak File 2 character Chart

Hi, I´m looking for something like this, but regarding File 2 characters:

Click image for larger version

Name:	NPCchart.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	199.3 KB
ID:	406249

This chart is from the first Outbreak Bradygames guide, so I´d like to know if is there anyone here that has Outbreak file 2 official strategy guide and can confirm if is there a similar chart there as well.

I´m not asking for the entire guide scan, just if someone around here has the guide and would be kindly to scan that chart, I saw NPC statistics data on a few Gamefaqs guides, but some info slightly varies on each guide so I´d like to take a look on the official chart.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 01-19-2014, 09:48 AM.
    The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

I might have one in Japanese. I'll have a look later tonight (I'm at work now).

EDIT: So I found the resource I printed and kept beside me when I used to play File2 online.
    I have the Offician Japanese guidebook somewhere around here too, so if you think any are incorrect I can check them against this.

Name:	IMAG0511.jpg
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	403510
    Page1

Name:	IMAG0512.jpg
Size:	972.0 KB
ID:	403511
    Page2
    Also has AI relationship chart

Name:	IMAG0513.jpg
Size:	921.2 KB
ID:	403512
    Fastest lockpick solutions
    Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 01-20-2014, 01:36 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks. Actually, some characters have slightly different values on Health and Speed columns when compared to the data I´ve saw on gamefaqs, all other columns seems to be exactly the same though.

Well, I don´t want to bother you too much, but if you could provide that japanese guide book data too I´d really apreciate it. I´d also like to take a look on the basic characters´ stats if posible, from what I´ve read, a guide says that all eight starters have the same attack modifier at x1.00, while another says they have different values.

Comment

From Biohazard Outbreak File2 Grand Bible (pic)
        Have a look at these. I might try and get some key words translated.

Name:	IMAG0514.jpg
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	403514Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0516.jpg
Size:	955.7 KB
ID:	403515Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0517.jpg
Size:	972.0 KB
ID:	403516Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0518.jpg
Size:	1,008.0 KB
ID:	403517Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0519.jpg
Size:	1,005.7 KB
ID:	403518Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0520.jpg
Size:	915.7 KB
ID:	403519

Name:	IMAG0521.jpg
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	403520
        Different firing rates

Name:	IMAG0522.jpg
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	403521

Biohazard Outbreak File 2 Official Guidebook (pic) contains data on the base infection rate of the 8PCs.
        Each char has the stat on their own page, so I'd have to take 8 pics. It's quicker to just type. I didn't see this exact info in any other books (the other books had it ranked S, A, B C, etc...)

Kevin 1.19%/minute
        Mark 1.31%/minute
        Jim 1.43%/minute
        George 1.04%/minute
        David 1.04%/minute
        Alyssa 0.89%/minute
        Yoko 0.78%/minute
        Cindy 0.89%/minute
        Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 01-21-2014, 02:20 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

The only thing I don´t understand yet is the two-numbered HP system (2000-2500, 900-1200...) and the Data graphic from basic characters, in which Cindy has the max on the right side value and Jim has the max to the down for example, I wonder what does it mean.

But great, thanks so much for the info!, it helped a lot.

Comment

I'm assuming that the health values mean that their health is somewhere between those two values.
            Last edited by Glisp; 01-23-2014, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Glisp View Post
              I'm assuming that the health values mean that their health is somewhere between those two values.
              I´d think the same, but it´s weird how they put it. It´d be easier and more understandable if they´d put a single health value like they do with the basic characters.

Comment

My girlfriend is here this weekend, so I asked her to translate.
                The top point on the diamond figure each character has is their handgun firing speed.
                The left point is their footspeed.
                The bottom is their virus gauge speed.
                Even she can't translate the right one (she has no context of the games though).

The scale with David on the left and Cindy on the right is just talking about offensive characters (left) vs healing characters (right); so not so interesting.

I'd guess the characters just spawn with a variable HP within those bounds. Who knows how they are distributed though. Odd that base characters have fixed HP though.
                sigpic

Comment

It makes sense now. Everything on the diamond graph seems to be about speed: Handgun firing speed, Footstep speed, Viral gauge speed, so I guess the last one could be something speed-related as well, maybe? I´m intrigued about this one, the handgun firing speed stat was something new to me, I´ll see if I can figure out what does the right point mean.

Comment

Working...
                  X