Speedruns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedruns

Ive been speedrunning RE3 lately and I got a time of 1:14:02.

(With infinite ammo that is.)

So anywho I would just like to know what you guys' times are. Oh yeah and please say if it was knife only, infin ammo, or just normal.

I've beaten Leon B in 1:13 using the infinite ammo code. Without the code it takes me longer. Leon A can be beat in an hours time. I love RE2, so I've sat there for 4 hours and beat all scenarios in a row before.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Did this just recently. Leon A in 85 minutes on Hard. By no means my best time in the world though nor the best in general.

Comment

I don't really do speedruns, but I do try to finish the game quickly. In my latest playthrough of RE2, I beat Claire A in 02:55:59 and Leon B in 04:03:29 in Easy Mode. In my latest RE3 playthrough, I got 07:34:33 on Easy Mode. Nowhere near any sort of record, but yeah. It's hard for me because I have muscle damage in my left shoulder.

I was watching Twitch TV today and three guys were doing a speedrun race of RE2 against eachother. I didn't see who won, but it was neck-and-neck. It was pretty fun to watch.

Comment

I was gonna post that I did Leona in two hours twenty five minutes but that doesn't seem fast anymore

Comment

Comment

REmake - 1:36:11 Jill Best Ending (Wii)
              RE2 - 1:06:51 Leon A (PSP)
              RE3 - 1:15:56 (PSP)
              CVX - 1:45:02 (PS3)

Those are my best runs in those 3 games. All done without infinite ammo. The REmake and RE2 runs are WRs. ^

i'd suggest checking this place out:

all the world records (Japanese, American, European) are posted there.
              Last edited by Carcinogen; 03-13-2014, 04:42 PM.

Comment

LEonA two hours and twelve minutes got a B ranking cause I used a first aid spray
                ClaireB two hours thirty three minutes fifty three missed an A by four minutes
                getting better but not there yet

Comment

LeonA one hundred minutes twenty three seconds with the rocket launcher
                  ClaireB two hours twelve minutes

Comment

Does anyone know of any good screen capture software that I can find for free? I tried a couple, but they either leave watermarks, skip frames, or cause ePSXe to lag. And I'm pretty sure one contained spyware when I downloaded it as well.

Comment

You're not really going to find a good screencapture program without buying it or getting it from somewhere else. Most of the free ones are crap.

Comment

If possible just fork out the money and buy fraps or something, it's a worthy investment, I don't regret it.
                        Last edited by Guest; 03-21-2014, 10:12 PM.

Comment

I beat Leon A in 25 seconds. Bet you can't do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Renard View Post
                            Does anyone know of any good screen capture software that I can find for free? I tried a couple, but they either leave watermarks, skip frames, or cause ePSXe to lag. And I'm pretty sure one contained spyware when I downloaded it as well.
                            Have you tried Open Broadcaster Software? It worked way better to me than others like Fraps.
                            The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

Dxtory is best. OBS raw files are awful for editing. OBS is only good for broadcasting to TwitchTV. Also, DarkSpyda, how did you do that? Hex editor, or by rapidly switching the screen resolution in the PC version? lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X