No announcement yet.

Dino Crisis Returns??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember reading that Spielberg liked the name 'Velociraptor' but thought that the actual dinosaur was too small to be the films leading enemy,so he simply swapped its name with another dinosaur,so keeping the physicalitys while changing its name to the scarier 'velociraptor'.
    It may help my point if I could remember the name of the other dinosaur....
    Nicholai,Carlos,Mikhail. Umbrella sure doesn't discriminate against race,huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Welshboydave View Post
      I remember reading that Spielberg liked the name 'Velociraptor' but thought that the actual dinosaur was too small to be the films leading enemy,so he simply swapped its name with another dinosaur,so keeping the physicalitys while changing its name to the scarier 'velociraptor'.
      It may help my point if I could remember the name of the other dinosaur....
      Yea I heard the same thing.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

It appears Michael Crichton got it wrong from the start too. The novel says the large raptor is the same as the real-life Velociraptor. So for the reasons stated above, the movie based its design on the Deinonychus, which the novel claims "is now a raptor" or something to that effect. Both movie and novel are incorrect it seems.
        Last edited by News Bot; 03-17-2014, 06:49 PM.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by BSAA . Org View Post
          I never used the darts and I think now I'll go back and play DC 1 and 2 because I have guides for both.
          I have never used guide for Dino Crisis, I wanted mixture chart but was not able to find, using only darts raises difficulty little bit... I always try custom runs in DC series and RE series

Comment

Working...
          X