BioHazard 5 updates in game book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Big Stu's message, let me clarify something,

I am a female, but I read there, wasango is a male.

ATTENTION Big STu, before u blame people to get a life think what u r talking and if it's logical first.

This website is for sale! facebattle.com is your first and best source for information about facebattle. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

http://ratemybody.com (Maljuk)

it's clear enough that Big Stu is blaming against a DEFINITELY WRONG PERSON

also this is only internet, u may find a wrong dude to blame onto, wasango is MALE. I read it 100%

Comment

Well, to prove you are indeed the person in those pictures, you could take a picture with you holding a peice of paper that says THIA on it

Anyone can make an account on those websites and pretend to be someone they are not. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to pretend to be someone else....

Comment

Originally posted by Arlumit View Post
        About Big Stu's message, let me clarify something,

I am a female, but I read there, wasango is a male.

ATTENTION Big STu, before u blame people to get a life think what u r talking and if it's logical first.

This website is for sale! facebattle.com is your first and best source for information about facebattle. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

http://ratemybody.com (Maljuk)

it's clear enough that Big Stu is blaming against a DEFINITELY WRONG PERSON

also this is only internet, u may find a wrong dude to blame onto, wasango is MALE. I read it 100%
        You have a life because you have lots of websites?

Things have sure changed since i was a kid!

Comment

Christ! French AND German?

Comment

Compared to me, u only come from ReH (DaMa's Re Horror forum) to blame me and try to make everyone to dislike me because I say that same thing with that who was person....

you never contributed but just start disputes, big stu, before you blame people disturbing, think what had u ever done here first.

before u claim I am that person, u must have real proof. but I read wasango is korean male - this is enough that I am not the same person with him.

it should be you who must really get your life.

if that person is female then yes it's definitely 100% me but if u can read right? he is korean male,

I am french-german. see my photos please.

LOL. even if u wish to insult anyone else, sir, please think if u r able to have enough evidence first.

about the name arlumit, there is a korean film in 2002 which takes place in Czech, the group is Arlumit. if u ask arlumit. then try to find that movie. not to claim who is the same person just because posting the similar text BUT different gender and diff. forums, also...

...this is only internet, even if you can find that person out , it does not mean u r the winner.

internet is just a game, a fake area, fake world.

any name can be used by over one person. u can be able to find that wasango thing but does it really mean I must be that korean male?

I am french girl born in germany!

Comment

I'm just going to leave the whole argument now, it's pretty pointless. You have been proven several times over already that you're the same person. There's even a thread here where someone has spoken about you acting out different genders.

In fact i'm still waiting for you to register another username pretending to be WaSanGo. You seem so insistent too that you're actually not. Is it some sort of cry for help?

It's actually quite frightening.

I would honestly recommend that you speak with your doctor about some sort of medication. What the hell you're doing here just can't be healthy for your mind. Get yourself checked out for everyone's (including your own) safety please.

Oh and get your facts right, i registered here to ask if someone could help me locate a book.
              Last edited by Stu; 07-24-2007, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X