Resident Evil 1 Remastered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ajrich17901 View Post
    I still prefer the original case xD the gamecube case was incredible.
    The European covers for REmake and Resident Evil 4 are some of the all time greatest video game covers in existence.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Resident Evil PAL COVER.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	403743

Name:	Resident Evil 4 PAL COVER.jpg
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	403742

Stylish. Artsy. Fartsy.
    (The Wii variant of RE4's was great too)
    Last edited by Carnivol; 08-22-2014, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
      The European covers for REmake and Resident Evil 4 are some of the all time greatest video game covers in existence.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9713[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]9712[/ATTACH]

Stylish. Artsy. Fartsy.
      (The Wii variant of RE4's was great too)
      EU RE0 cover is a-mazing, EU covers they go beyond the obvious. Anyway, the RE4's EU cover looks very distant from the game itself.

Comment

• I'm hoping that's sarcasm Carnivol. The covers are so lazy.
        sigpic

Comment

• Still better than the PAL cover for classic RE1.

It's literally impossible to list everything wrong with this cover.
          Last edited by Becky's Butt; 08-22-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• It's on the US cover as well, but I love that one.

Didn't Newsbot say it's supposed to be Richard? I wasn't sure if he was serious or not.

Also he has a shotgun in his hand, not an assault rifle, the reader is an idiot. It most likely is Richard if it's his combat shotty.
            Last edited by Chris' Boob; 08-22-2014, 01:54 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
              I'm hoping that's sarcasm Carnivol. The covers are so lazy.
              Less = More.
              They're not lazy.

Comment

• I think the GC EU front covers are awful. The Wii port versions somehow more so.

The reverse of GC Remake is great though.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• PAL GC Remake cover is too sober. It's really just the title on a brown background.
                  PAL GC REØ cover is perfect.
                  PAL GC RE4 Cover is stylish, but the emphasis on Dr Salvador is kind of misleading. It may have been better with an unidentifiable silhouette.

Becky's Butt : This cover is pure gold, don't you dare say otherwise :p
                  Chris' Boob : Actually this gun is neither, its design is so stupid it hurts, but there's a story behind this picture. The character's pose and look are ripped from a shot from the first Judge Dredd movie with Stallone. I can't find the shot right now though, but when you see it, you'll shit brix, as they saying goes.

Comment

• Let's get the PAL RE4 (Wii) and RE0 covers in here too, since they're brought up;

Name:	Resident Evil Zero PAL COVER.jpg
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	403745Click image for larger version

Name:	Res Evil PAL Cover2.jpg
Size:	1.83 MB
ID:	403746

Unlike REmake and RE4 (GC), they don't really go for a full package in their presentation. They have nice fronts, but the rest follows a more traditional cover style and presentation.

Comment

It's on the US cover as well, but I love that one.

Didn't Newsbot say it's supposed to be Richard? I wasn't sure if he was serious or not.

Also he has a shotgun in his hand, not an assault rifle, the reader is an idiot. It most likely is Richard if it's his combat shotty.
                      It's Chris.. (D'uh, right)

In RE1 Richard never wore his STARS vest (plus his is lighter anyway, Chris' is darker, like in the cover)

I'm surprised people are even questioning it.. oh wait - all because NewsBot says something, so it MUST be true.. phhf
                      "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                        It's Chris.. (D'uh, right)
                        I'm pretty sure someone who worked for Capcom said it wasn't Chris. Isn't it from a comic or something before the game was released? I can't even remember. Pretty sure it was debunked to be Chris years ago, though.

Also no-one said that everything News Bot said is always true, hes been mistaken on somethings before and admitted that - but he is pretty much an RE guru. lol.
                        I'm not sure if that information came from him but I know that its been talked about alot.

Comment

It's on the US cover as well, but I love that one.

That is not the US Cover for the regular version of RE1. It's on RE1 PC I believe but the article linked to the regular US cover which is of Iconic Zombie.

And I'm pretty sure that isn't a shotgun he's holding. I remember it beign discussed on the RPD Dispatch ages ago. They too said it was a weapon never actually in the game.

Comment

• Look at 4:38... well I thought it was more convincing than than but still. The timing fits (the film is from 1995) and that accounts for the weird gun design.

Comment

• It is Richard. Its from the 1996 Marvel comic and is a short story about him attempting to contact for help after Bravo Team get split up at the mansion.
                              Last edited by TheBatMan; 08-23-2014, 07:35 AM.
                              "I've got 100 cows."
                              "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• If there was ever a member of the Bravo team that needs to come back as a zombie it was Richard, for all those that got past the first Yawn encounter without being poisoned. Forest's ressurection in DC (can't remember if it happens in REMake) ended up being pointless because whilst it was really the only thing really different from the original, it was one of the first things shown off to the public, removing the element of surprise.
                                "Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one."

Comment

Working...
                                X